Scam Alert: Jordan304

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

Originally Posted by moneymike88

this is worse than the same as dudes calling beat shoes vnds
laugh.gif
I swear to GOD dudes in the buying and selling be wilding out when describing their shoe's condition.
Mods need to check those fools. It's already getting out of hand.

laugh.gif
I swear to GOD dudes in the buying and selling be wilding out when describing their shoe's condition.

are CDPs already cracking? fakes??

about to cop a pair of those 4s, how different are they from the earlier retros?

are CDPs already cracking? fakes??

about to cop a pair of those 4s, how different are they from the earlier retros?

Originally Posted by sickickz23

30t6p3b.gif
 @ OP buying CDP 4s regardless. Got what u deserved.  It was going to look like that after a few wears anyways. You should know that. And paying 225? For an extra 100 u can get wearable nds 99 4s. vnds if you're lucky.

I have cdp 3s that I have worn well over 25 times and they are in great condition. I knew the risk of what would happen eventually, but I would plan on doing the damage myself. And pay over 300 to get some shoes that would crumble after the first wear? That's waaaaaay better.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

30t6p3b.gif
 @ OP buying CDP 4s regardless. Got what u deserved.  It was going to look like that after a few wears anyways. You should know that. And paying 225? For an extra 100 u can get wearable nds 99 4s. vnds if you're lucky.

I have cdp 3s that I have worn well over 25 times and they are in great condition. I knew the risk of what would happen eventually, but I would plan on doing the damage myself. And pay over 300 to get some shoes that would crumble after the first wear? That's waaaaaay better.

he should've specified that the one time he wore them was game 7 of the NBA finals
30t6p3b.gif

he should've specified that the one time he wore them was game 7 of the NBA finals
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by BK201

laugh.gif
co-sign x1000

Originally Posted by BK201

laugh.gif
co-sign x1000

Geez.. in the future whenever you make a purchase ask for the current date on a piece of paper in the pics... or if extra cautious ask them to scribble your SN as well.... or not

Geez.. in the future whenever you make a purchase ask for the current date on a piece of paper in the pics... or if extra cautious ask them to scribble your SN as well.... or not

the hell is good with dudes postin random *!! pictures in threads for no reason...that %%%# dont even make sense in here

Back
Top Bottom