SCAMMED BY 23FORLYFE (MODS HELP!!!)

I AINT REALLY TRIPPIN ON THE MONEY, I JUST WANT HIM BANNED...PLUS THE ACCOUNT WAS VERIFIED, AND I SAW MAYHEM WAS ONE OF HIS REFs. and all that CC info above is no longer viable.

for what it's worth.. I've seen ds "eggplant" foamposite available for an average of 180 in size 12-13. That price is not farfetched at all imo.

for what it's worth.. I've seen ds "eggplant" foamposite available for an average of 180 in size 12-13. That price is not farfetched at all imo.

bruh i had someone try to scam me to over some copper foams.... i sent the money as a gift aswell... he claimed to ship the shoes never did.... i filed a dispute and paypal got me my money back... too easy.. and shoes never came

bruh i had someone try to scam me to over some copper foams.... i sent the money as a gift aswell... he claimed to ship the shoes never did.... i filed a dispute and paypal got me my money back... too easy.. and shoes never came

SMH @ sending the money as a gift with all the red flags that went up, you gotta demand an invoice and tracking within 24-48 hours; if not you cancel the transaction and start the process of reclaiming your funds when you deal with ANYONE for the first time.I hope you learned something from this OP.Also, this thread is not going to help you. You should PM the mods for the Buy/Sell Forum you arranged the transaction through.

SMH @ sending the money as a gift with all the red flags that went up, you gotta demand an invoice and tracking within 24-48 hours; if not you cancel the transaction and start the process of reclaiming your funds when you deal with ANYONE for the first time.I hope you learned something from this OP.Also, this thread is not going to help you. You should PM the mods for the Buy/Sell Forum you arranged the transaction through.

paypal does not protect buyers when they send money via gift because they are just simply transferring the money; they do not receive any benefit from this service therefore do not hold themselves liable for these type of transaction. the purchase of goods and services are the only things protected by paypal and may be disputed for compensation.

paypal does not protect buyers when they send money via gift because they are just simply transferring the money; they do not receive any benefit from this service therefore do not hold themselves liable for these type of transaction. the purchase of goods and services are the only things protected by paypal and may be disputed for compensation.

I've never seen foams resell for anything significantly less than $275. You should've just paid the extra 4% to protect yourself. However, if I remember correctly, if you paid with a credit card (not a debit) then you can just do a chargeback.

I've never seen foams resell for anything significantly less than $275. You should've just paid the extra 4% to protect yourself. However, if I remember correctly, if you paid with a credit card (not a debit) then you can just do a chargeback.

Looks like he's giving you the run around with so many excuses. GF's mom's PP account, divorce, losing his job, yada yada. And can you put a down payment for a lawyer?

Looks like he's giving you the run around with so many excuses. GF's mom's PP account, divorce, losing his job, yada yada. And can you put a down payment for a lawyer?

i didnt really read op, but its not on the mods to handle. Its a "at your own risk" type deal.

gotta be more careful.

again i didnt reaad too much but post all the info you have and hope the "NT Detectives" take your case and not the other guys.

i didnt really read op, but its not on the mods to handle. Its a "at your own risk" type deal.

gotta be more careful.

again i didnt reaad too much but post all the info you have and hope the "NT Detectives" take your case and not the other guys.

This is why I never pay with GIFT unless the seller is a MOD.

I would much rather add the 4% if they really insist on GIFT.

You'd be surprised on how many people REFUSE to me adding the 4% when I offer to buy shoes. It's like they've already made up their minds about scamming someone...

Like the poster said above, if you paid with a CC they can do a chargeback and Paypal will refund your money. I've done it before and I got my money back through me CC comapny.

Good luck OP.

This is why I never pay with GIFT unless the seller is a MOD.

I would much rather add the 4% if they really insist on GIFT.

You'd be surprised on how many people REFUSE to me adding the 4% when I offer to buy shoes. It's like they've already made up their minds about scamming someone...

Like the poster said above, if you paid with a CC they can do a chargeback and Paypal will refund your money. I've done it before and I got my money back through me CC comapny.

Good luck OP.

Looks like he has a criminal record.
eek.gif
. End thread!Mug shot
200600006454.jpg

Originally Posted by rmart49

if you knew this, + dude's paypal name is Micheal Jorden why did you continue with the transaction? you set yourself up for fail. 

Originally Posted by rmart49

if you knew this, + dude's paypal name is Micheal Jorden why did you continue with the transaction? you set yourself up for fail. 

30t6p3b.gif
@ the grimeyness of dudes lately. Someone always getting scammed. Mods should really change the rules for Buy & Sell to try to prevent this.

30t6p3b.gif
@ the grimeyness of dudes lately. Someone always getting scammed. Mods should really change the rules for Buy & Sell to try to prevent this.

Back
Top Bottom