SCAMMED BY 23FORLYFE (MODS HELP!!!)

Originally Posted by nbafatso

Originally Posted by iamsaikotic

This is why I never pay with GIFT unless the seller is a MOD.

I would much rather add the 4% if they really insist on GIFT.

You'd be surprised on how many people REFUSE to me adding the 4% when I offer to buy shoes. It's like they've already made up their minds about scamming someone...

Like the poster said above, if you paid with a CC they can do a chargeback and Paypal will refund your money. I've done it before and I got my money back through me CC comapny.

Good luck OP.
Yup, this happens often to me too.
Sounds like good advice.

Originally Posted by nbafatso

Originally Posted by iamsaikotic

This is why I never pay with GIFT unless the seller is a MOD.

I would much rather add the 4% if they really insist on GIFT.

You'd be surprised on how many people REFUSE to me adding the 4% when I offer to buy shoes. It's like they've already made up their minds about scamming someone...

Like the poster said above, if you paid with a CC they can do a chargeback and Paypal will refund your money. I've done it before and I got my money back through me CC comapny.

Good luck OP.
Yup, this happens often to me too.
Sounds like good advice.

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

i so want to put a did not read gif ...

^^

when will you guys learn to not send money via paypal as a gift?

at this point.. if ur still sendin $ as gifts u kinda deserve get scammed lol
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

i so want to put a did not read gif ...

^^

when will you guys learn to not send money via paypal as a gift?

at this point.. if ur still sendin $ as gifts u kinda deserve get scammed lol
laugh.gif

I just bought some Eggplant Foams for $160 shipped vnds, doesnt even look like they are worn.

But paying as a gift
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
, I'd really rather add the 5 or 6 dollars as somewhat "insurance" just in case something happens.

Good luck with all of this OP

I just bought some Eggplant Foams for $160 shipped vnds, doesnt even look like they are worn.

But paying as a gift
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
, I'd really rather add the 5 or 6 dollars as somewhat "insurance" just in case something happens.

Good luck with all of this OP

OP. I know his real name and his other email. Sold me a Fedex account for "free" shipping whenever I needed to ship in a trade for some 6s and when I tried to ship a package it was held and it said "fraud" on tracking. Then he said he didnt even know what I was talking about and refused to text via he didnt want proof of what we said. Promised hed work it out and ship me some shoes to compensate but when a man isnt a man they just dont keep their word. Perfect example:This dude. Havent heard from him in a while and never got shoes. He worked for FedEx and hacked business accounts and sold their info for a $100-$200 profit which was completely illegal. Where is he now? In the police academy. Dude is sorry. And he has kids. God bless them.

OP. I know his real name and his other email. Sold me a Fedex account for "free" shipping whenever I needed to ship in a trade for some 6s and when I tried to ship a package it was held and it said "fraud" on tracking. Then he said he didnt even know what I was talking about and refused to text via he didnt want proof of what we said. Promised hed work it out and ship me some shoes to compensate but when a man isnt a man they just dont keep their word. Perfect example:This dude. Havent heard from him in a while and never got shoes. He worked for FedEx and hacked business accounts and sold their info for a $100-$200 profit which was completely illegal. Where is he now? In the police academy. Dude is sorry. And he has kids. God bless them.

I bought an item as a gift and instantly felt the full pressure of the scam on my shoulders........then 2 days later my item arrived in the mail
pimp.gif

Sucks to be you OP.

sidebar: How come in these threads the op always says "I'm not tripping off the money, I just want them banned".....I'd be tripping off the money, f a post count

I bought an item as a gift and instantly felt the full pressure of the scam on my shoulders........then 2 days later my item arrived in the mail
pimp.gif

Sucks to be you OP.

sidebar: How come in these threads the op always says "I'm not tripping off the money, I just want them banned".....I'd be tripping off the money, f a post count

Back
Top Bottom