SCAMMED BY 23FORLYFE (MODS HELP!!!)

Is $190 supposed to be cheap for some Eggplant Foams? They just dropped like a year and a half ago
laugh.gif

But damn dude, you technically never made an agreement through NT because you never made an agreement thread. And in a case where this much was on the line, it might have been better to just pony up the 4%.

Is $190 supposed to be cheap for some Eggplant Foams? They just dropped like a year and a half ago
laugh.gif

But damn dude, you technically never made an agreement through NT because you never made an agreement thread. And in a case where this much was on the line, it might have been better to just pony up the 4%.

Originally Posted by iamsaikotic

This is why I never pay with GIFT unless the seller is a MOD.

I would much rather add the 4% if they really insist on GIFT.

You'd be surprised on how many people REFUSE to me adding the 4% when I offer to buy shoes. It's like they've already made up their minds about scamming someone...

Like the poster said above, if you paid with a CC they can do a chargeback and Paypal will refund your money. I've done it before and I got my money back through me CC comapny.

Good luck OP.
Yup, this happens often to me too.

Originally Posted by iamsaikotic

This is why I never pay with GIFT unless the seller is a MOD.

I would much rather add the 4% if they really insist on GIFT.

You'd be surprised on how many people REFUSE to me adding the 4% when I offer to buy shoes. It's like they've already made up their minds about scamming someone...

Like the poster said above, if you paid with a CC they can do a chargeback and Paypal will refund your money. I've done it before and I got my money back through me CC comapny.

Good luck OP.
Yup, this happens often to me too.

30t6p3b.gif
Glad I stopped coppin sneaks so eagerly. I've been blessed to not have been scammed from an #NTer. AirAnt could've suckered me, so could ThagreatJ, good dudes in my book.

But the red flag should already be at half mast when dealin w/ online sales w/ private sellers. It should raise to full mast once they ask you to send it as a gift. But honestly Paypal should have some damn sense to know that somebody is not just going to willingly send somebody $190+ to someone else through their service just for kicks.

30t6p3b.gif
Glad I stopped coppin sneaks so eagerly. I've been blessed to not have been scammed from an #NTer. AirAnt could've suckered me, so could ThagreatJ, good dudes in my book.

But the red flag should already be at half mast when dealin w/ online sales w/ private sellers. It should raise to full mast once they ask you to send it as a gift. But honestly Paypal should have some damn sense to know that somebody is not just going to willingly send somebody $190+ to someone else through their service just for kicks.

I swear this thread always pop up every month.
laugh.gif
You guys do not learn from other people mistakes.
30t6p3b.gif

I swear this thread always pop up every month.
laugh.gif
You guys do not learn from other people mistakes.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Gordonson

laugh.gif

Just dropping a year and a half ago doesn't mean anything. I've seen VNDS pairs go for much less and DS pairs go retail shipped.

Lesson learned the hard way OP. Just send pay the 4% next time. More scams happen on NT as the summer approaches.

OP, edit out your funding sources.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

laugh.gif

Just dropping a year and a half ago doesn't mean anything. I've seen VNDS pairs go for much less and DS pairs go retail shipped.

Lesson learned the hard way OP. Just send pay the 4% next time. More scams happen on NT as the summer approaches.

OP, edit out your funding sources.

Why are dudes making fun of someone who got scammed?
That's peddy.
We have all been scammed once.
I remember being scammed for $150...never again.
You live and you learn OP.
pimp.gif

Why are dudes making fun of someone who got scammed?
That's peddy.
We have all been scammed once.
I remember being scammed for $150...never again.
You live and you learn OP.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom