SCAMMED BY 23FORLYFE (MODS HELP!!!)

i was literally just about to trade dude for yotr 7 but he was overly greedy which kind of red flagged me but his refs were on point so i said whatever but damn op i feel for u man...mans trying to be internet thieves in such a prestigious community you know? its ##$*@!

Originally Posted by DeeNyce

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 at OP for thinking he can get eggplant foams for 190 
eek.gif

laugh.gif
i got copper foams for 22$
grin.gif
 michael jordan though
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

A rep system would help the buy/sell a bit

It would, but not really...there could be some people who build up a rep, and then go in for the ultimate hustle (i.e Oldmanwearingnikes, LovetheXIV, etc)Unfortunately, the only thing we can do is hope we're dealin with the right people. Hell, if need be, set up a Ebay auction...Ive done that a lot of times.

It would, but not really...there could be some people who build up a rep, and then go in for the ultimate hustle (i.e Oldmanwearingnikes, LovetheXIV, etc)Unfortunately, the only thing we can do is hope we're dealin with the right people. Hell, if need be, set up a Ebay auction...Ive done that a lot of times.

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

Well said^
This is specifically why people should contact the references OP lists. 

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

Well said^
This is specifically why people should contact the references OP lists. 

Another member just pulled my coat to this thread AFTER I sent 23forlyfe yesterday.

I'll wait to see how it progresses and update, for the record.

Another member just pulled my coat to this thread AFTER I sent 23forlyfe yesterday.

I'll wait to see how it progresses and update, for the record.

Lol this fool used to work at my local House of Hoops. He got fired for taking money from people on the floor while he was working to buy stuff for them for a profit. It was only a matter of time before he scammed someone. I'm not surprised at all. Look up his Facebook. You can see the kinda clown he really is.

Lol this fool used to work at my local House of Hoops. He got fired for taking money from people on the floor while he was working to buy stuff for them for a profit. It was only a matter of time before he scammed someone. I'm not surprised at all. Look up his Facebook. You can see the kinda clown he really is.

all the buyers out there need to just man up and pay that paypal fee and stop paying as a gift, you need to protect yourself as a buyer or else paypal has no reason to help you trying to beat its system

all the buyers out there need to just man up and pay that paypal fee and stop paying as a gift, you need to protect yourself as a buyer or else paypal has no reason to help you trying to beat its system

Quick update on my transaction with 23forLyfe.

- Emailed him last. Spoke w/him via phone today.

- We worked it out where he was slated to ship my shoes today using Express Mail, which I volunteered to pay for. He also mentioned having both ongoing and pending transactions w/other NTers.

- He sent me a text message with the tracking info. The delivery is slated for before 3pm tomorrow.

I'll come back with an update tomorrow if the shoes arrive.

Not to negate anything regarding his transaction w/OP or others, just sharing my experience.

One thing I definitely learned is no more Paypal gift payments
laugh.gif
. The $6 I saved initially, I'm putting that towards express shipping in hopes that my shoes make it sooner and I'm able to update NT.

Quick update on my transaction with 23forLyfe.

- Emailed him last. Spoke w/him via phone today.

- We worked it out where he was slated to ship my shoes today using Express Mail, which I volunteered to pay for. He also mentioned having both ongoing and pending transactions w/other NTers.

- He sent me a text message with the tracking info. The delivery is slated for before 3pm tomorrow.

I'll come back with an update tomorrow if the shoes arrive.

Not to negate anything regarding his transaction w/OP or others, just sharing my experience.

One thing I definitely learned is no more Paypal gift payments
laugh.gif
. The $6 I saved initially, I'm putting that towards express shipping in hopes that my shoes make it sooner and I'm able to update NT.

Back
Top Bottom