SCAMMED BY DIZZY.

eg4aj5.gif

Hope you get your money back man. When it comes to high end stuff, I'd just cop at the brand outlet.

Never thought dizzy would try to pull a fast one on somebody...just goes to show you can't trust anybody

Hope you get your money back man. When it comes to high end stuff, I'd just cop at the brand outlet.

Never thought dizzy would try to pull a fast one on somebody...just goes to show you can't trust anybody

I feel your pain I want wait let me take that back I need a pair of LV Millionaires and Evidences but no way in h e double hockey sticks I'd buy online due to fakes

I feel your pain I want wait let me take that back I need a pair of LV Millionaires and Evidences but no way in h e double hockey sticks I'd buy online due to fakes

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

wait your turn son. we still waiting on the phillystar5 and TyperPinoy

roll.gif
 But it seems like this dude isn't as bad as philly
Hopefully you get your money back...sucks when hard earn money is taken advantage of 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

wait your turn son. we still waiting on the phillystar5 and TyperPinoy

roll.gif
 But it seems like this dude isn't as bad as philly
Hopefully you get your money back...sucks when hard earn money is taken advantage of 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Wouldn't expect that from Dizzy... Hope everything works out tho OP

me either....thats why It never crossed my mind they were fake....especially when your known...trynna stunt when homie was just fakin.  Smh

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Wouldn't expect that from Dizzy... Hope everything works out tho OP

me either....thats why It never crossed my mind they were fake....especially when your known...trynna stunt when homie was just fakin.  Smh

Back
Top Bottom