SCAMMED BY DIZZY.

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

30t6p3b.gif
now it's his girls account?

Dudes like this make me sick. Get a real job and stop ripping people off
I guess so..name on the account was Alexis so

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

You NTers need to stop buying LV on message boards. If you don't have the money then don't buy it second hand or used. Just save and cop it from the store or from their online store direct.
word
if you wanna ball 

ball the right way

not on a budget 

go to the Louie store or your better off buying a fake new 

if the item is discounted then it was not meant to be  

niketalkers always looking for steal and deals

but your not buying nike used 

your buying high end gear and your looking for something in perfect condition and i guess paying a low end price 

btw them shoes are ugly as hell 

You NTers need to stop buying LV on message boards. If you don't have the money then don't buy it second hand or used. Just save and cop it from the store or from their online store direct.
word
if you wanna ball 

ball the right way

not on a budget 

your buying high end gear and your looking for something in perfect condition and i guess paying a low end price 

Damn OP if I ha the black elans I'd hook u up with the og box and receipt and maybe you could have tried exchanging at the LV store...but I hbe the browns
frown.gif

Dudes taking advantage of each other left and right...

Damn OP if I ha the black elans I'd hook u up with the og box and receipt and maybe you could have tried exchanging at the LV store...but I hbe the browns
frown.gif

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

word
if you wanna ball 

ball the right way

not on a budget 

Like I said before the shoes are discontinued, they're from 2008-2009 season.   You can not find these in a boutique if so I would gladly purchase at a Lv store.

word
if you wanna ball 

ball the right way

not on a budget 

Like I said before the shoes are discontinued, they're from 2008-2009 season.   You can not find these in a boutique if so I would gladly purchase at a Lv store.

word
if you wanna ball 

ball the right way

not on a budget 

You ever stopped to think that not all items are sold all the time, finding a store with elans in stock is pretty hard, if it's even possible.Btw shoes are not ugly, you are reachin...I've seen dudes on here rock some real ugly $$%+.

word
if you wanna ball 

ball the right way

not on a budget 

You ever stopped to think that not all items are sold all the time, finding a store with elans in stock is pretty hard, if it's even possible.Btw shoes are not ugly, you are reachin...I've seen dudes on here rock some real ugly $$%+.

Originally Posted by dimez81

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Unless you gone go see about dude and record the footage and put it on here then this gone be another 10+ pages of nothing.....so in the words of Cronicmolemolereturns "what life are you about?"

Regardless paypal will give me money back if he doesn't refund.  Im not doing anything....I'm good as long as i get my money.  I'm just posting so everyone knows and doesn't get scammed by this dude.  That's all
OH...

16526976269a6ca460a7149f55cf6deea9560d86_r.gif

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Unless you gone go see about dude and record the footage and put it on here then this gone be another 10+ pages of nothing.....so in the words of Cronicmolemolereturns "what life are you about?"

Regardless paypal will give me money back if he doesn't refund.  Im not doing anything....I'm good as long as i get my money.  I'm just posting so everyone knows and doesn't get scammed by this dude.  That's all
OH...

16526976269a6ca460a7149f55cf6deea9560d86_r.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

frown.gif

I know and your my size..it sucks because I've been looking for these for a minute....I always find the browns but I'm dont wear brown much so...

frown.gif

I know and your my size..it sucks because I've been looking for these for a minute....I always find the browns but I'm dont wear brown much so...

word
if you wanna ball 

ball the right way

not on a budget 

like i said you where better off not having it at all
i know you wanted the item but look at the problems you got from doing the deal man 

hope it works out for you 

word
if you wanna ball 

ball the right way

not on a budget 

i know you wanted the item but look at the problems you got from doing the deal man 

word
if you wanna ball 

ball the right way

not on a budget 

its not worth the problems 
i myself dont buy used 

i'll sell used but i dont buy used if a item is discounted 

my way of thinking is if i cant get it new its not meant to be 

and as i said i hope the buyer can get this resolved 

good luck man 

and said i said in another dont deal with texts and e-mail when buying or selling on line make the deal by voice and make sure you can contact the person by phone 

word
if you wanna ball 

ball the right way

not on a budget 

its not worth the problems 
i myself dont buy used 

i'll sell used but i dont buy used if a item is discounted 

my way of thinking is if i cant get it new its not meant to be 

and as i said i hope the buyer can get this resolved 

good luck man 

and said i said in another dont deal with texts and e-mail when buying or selling on line make the deal by voice and make sure you can contact the person by phone 

word
if you wanna ball 

ball the right way

not on a budget 

I guess....Its my fault too though....cause I felt like i was buying from someone legit.....Dizzy reputation really is terrible.  I see why shortypop cheated on him with another nter....most of known dudes a fake.

word
if you wanna ball 

ball the right way

not on a budget 

I guess....Its my fault too though....cause I felt like i was buying from someone legit.....Dizzy reputation really is terrible.  I see why shortypop cheated on him with another nter....most of known dudes a fake.

if your not dealing with a real business 
when in need of cash the most legit sellers on here e-bay or anywhere on line can not be trusted 

i myself dont trust anyone 

that why always get a number if the seller or ever buyer does not give you a number 

you know that right there is a red flag 

if your not dealing with a real business 
when in need of cash the most legit sellers on here e-bay or anywhere on line can not be trusted 

i myself dont trust anyone 

that why always get a number if the seller or ever buyer does not give you a number 

you know that right there is a red flag 

Back
Top Bottom