SCAMMED BY DIZZY.

Originally Posted by RJSims

By just looking at them you can tell there fake....

yep as soon as I got them I realized.  I asked him and he still assured me they were 100% real and bought from the store, thats when i figured he tried to get me....I would of understood if he just didn't know and mad a mistake....smh

Originally Posted by RJSims

By just looking at them you can tell there fake....

yep as soon as I got them I realized.  I asked him and he still assured me they were 100% real and bought from the store, thats when i figured he tried to get me....I would of understood if he just didn't know and mad a mistake....smh

Originally Posted by trak1sh

Quit trying to stunt off cheap knock offs...stay within your means.
no bull...thats why i will never think anything he post is legit anymore....my money is always good...dude lost business.....hope he refunds atleast

Originally Posted by trak1sh

Quit trying to stunt off cheap knock offs...stay within your means.
no bull...thats why i will never think anything he post is legit anymore....my money is always good...dude lost business.....hope he refunds atleast

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the fact that dudes are getting scammed on the regular on here lately

30t6p3b.gif
though,20+ pages of nothing coming up

How is that funny?

Unless you gone go see about dude and record the footage and put it on here then this gone be another 10+ pages of nothing.....so in the words of Cronicmolemolereturns "what life are you about?"

Unless you gone go see about dude and record the footage and put it on here then this gone be another 10+ pages of nothing.....so in the words of Cronicmolemolereturns "what life are you about?"

30t6p3b.gif
now it's his girls account?

Dudes like this make me sick. Get a real job and stop ripping people off

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Regardless paypal will give me money back if he doesn't refund.  Im not doing anything....I'm good as long as i get my money.  I'm just posting so everyone knows and doesn't get scammed by this dude.  That's all

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Regardless paypal will give me money back if he doesn't refund.  Im not doing anything....I'm good as long as i get my money.  I'm just posting so everyone knows and doesn't get scammed by this dude.  That's all

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

30t6p3b.gif

I guess so..name on the account was Alexis so

Back
Top Bottom