SCAMMED by fellow NTer

Did you say sumtin' about dr0????
laugh.gif
j/k

I got scammed back when I first started. Michael McFerron (LivenDieRetro). Effin' bastard. I'll never forget the names. Never got my money back. But Ithink I'm also in the process of gettin' screwed by another NTer. I don't wanna put his name out there because I may just be overreacting. It'sonly 40 bucks tho. We'll see how it goes for me.

I got got for my Pharrells twice, and this dude got got for $50 dollars and got all this info in under 5 pages!!!
indifferent.gif
good luck getting your $50 bucks back

"Hey man Ive been stuck filming some segment with Pac Div & The Hundreds. Call me tomorrow

Mario (house) 818-920-1520 "

Got this email nov 7th thats his number. I called no one picked up.

did a google search on his phone number and found his address
google his phone number and you will find his addy

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

I got got for my Pharrells twice, and this dude got got for $50 dollars and got all this info in under 5 pages!!!
indifferent.gif

I'm sorry, but how stupid can you be?
roll.gif

Don't these things cost like 700+?

Please dont tell me you sent 700 dollar sneakers to a stranger, without getting the money for them first, TWICE
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

I hope this tool gets what coming to him. Dude is so annoying, posting like ten Vimby videos a month.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

did a google search on his phone number and found his address

Mario Rangel
(818) 920-1520
9505 Sylmar Ave,Panorama City, CA 91402

not sure if you knew that already or if im able to post his addy, mods please edit my post if i cant
Wow, I didn't want to post his number yet but whatever. I just called the Vimby office, got a hold of Mario, and he said he's gotta callme call back. I asked him if he shipped the sneakers and he said he did. I ask dude what's the tracking info, and he says, "That's the reason Igotta hit you back." At least I confirmed it's the same Mario that works at Vimbys.

Is it worth it to pay for address and phone number lookup? It isn't free. If there is an alternative way PM me.

LOL, I just called and spoke with a lady at Vimby. She confirmed a Mario Rangel worked there and I let her know he is comitting acts of fraud online.Didn't know what else to say, I buckled under pressure
laugh.gif

Here guys:

[h1]43086nhjordan[/h1]
http://43086nhjordan.u.yuku.com [table][tr][td]Kudos[/td] [td]8[/td] [/tr][/table]

view my images

[table][tr][th="col"]Total Posts[/th] [th="col"]Last Post[/th] [th="col"]Last Seen[/th] [th="col"]Joined[/th] [/tr][tr][td]2222[/td] [td]11/18/08 11:30:34[/td] [td]11/18/08 11:30:34[/td] [td]03/02/03[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][th="col"]Visitors Now[/th] [th="col"]Visitors Today[/th] [th="col"]Most Visits[/th] [th="col"]Total Visits[/th] [/tr][tr][td]1[/td] [td]22[/td] [td]63
11/05/08[/td] [td]995[/td] [/tr][/table]
Send Supporter Gift

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

LOL, I just called and spoke with a lady at Vimby. She confirmed a Mario Rangel worked there and I let her know he is comitting acts of fraud online. Didn't know what else to say, I buckled under pressure
laugh.gif
I appreciate the fact that cats want to help, but I gotta ask that people refrain from calling those numbers, besides JustintimeX21 and myself. I'm trying to handle this in a civil manner FIRST, but may decide to get gully at a later date.

If anything we bout to get this bastard fired. I'm bout to call the number and ask for a supervisor or manager and say my name is Detective Norman Jonesand tell them he is being investigated for fraud lol

Originally Posted by Face82

If anything we bout to get this bastard fired. I'm bout to call the number and ask for a supervisor or manager and say my name is Detective Norman Jones and tell them he is being investigated for fraud lol
roll.gif

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom