Scammed by NTer Spot Rusherz

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Yeah, i wore the sneakers
but he offered 280 weeks later

McArj.png
Wat shoes are you talking about here? You want everybody to support you but you have a relationship with dude that we dont know about. Everybody saying Spot was getting "LOUD" but you was gettin boastful too

Originally Posted by AEA18

Originally Posted by PLVN

Where are the NT conspiracy theorists?

Don't you all see that this is an elaborate ruse by Spot Rusherz and mondaynightraw to capitalize on Hyper's incredible kindness?
laugh.gif
 Very conspiracy Keanu esque 
but yeah,I have sold shoes on here multiple times and I am glad to say I'm not a scammer.  (you may quote me on that).

there really should be a feedback system on here.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by alex2182

Yeah, i wore the sneakers
but he offered 280 weeks later

McArj.png
Wat shoes are you talking about here? You want everybody to support you but you have a relationship with dude that we dont know about. Everybody saying Spot was getting "LOUD" but you was gettin boastful too
I dont think he wore the sneakers. There was a pic associated with that post above
Anyway, Im not sure why Spot did that over 250. I like NT, enough that I wouldnt try and get banned over something so dumb

Let's get things straight. 

I never wore the sneakers. 

This guy shipped me beat hares. DUCKED my texts, tweets, and dm's for WEEKS. 

If i worn the sneakers, and he had no intention of paying me back, why say something about it now? why offer me the money weeks later? 

Im not that type of guy & my track record on here should show that( not that that means much for obvious reasons)

Dude had to reason to act like a broad on twitter. Had he been a stand up guy, he would not have tried to slander me. Everyone is focused on bs screenshots and chicks that have zero to do with the situation.

Is this not proof?

7455014498_db586ec69a_b.jpg

This not enough proof?

7455014388_743dcab2e3_b.jpg

7455014816_92e1d367cd_b.jpg

7455014436_758268d87e_b.jpg

He was full of excuses for weeks. 

But i guess slandering me about a chick that isn't even in my life anymore

Or some !#%% i went through in the past was much more entertaining. #%%% that i got scammed in the end. 

Let's get things straight. 

I never wore the sneakers. 

This guy shipped me beat hares. DUCKED my texts, tweets, and dm's for WEEKS. 

If i worn the sneakers, and he had no intention of paying me back, why say something about it now? why offer me the money weeks later? 

Im not that type of guy & my track record on here should show that( not that that means much for obvious reasons)

Dude had to reason to act like a broad on twitter. Had he been a stand up guy, he would not have tried to slander me. Everyone is focused on bs screenshots and chicks that have zero to do with the situation.

Is this not proof?

BFKtu.png

This not enough proof?

yMoBY.png

HICT5.png

ZKwBY.png
Your pics ain't showing patna

Four years doesn't make someone a veteran...a lot changes in a couple of years.  If you work at your job for four years....are you considered a vet?  No.  Dude is a lame and poor representation of what NT should be about. 

Originally Posted by Kareem the Dream

*Enters room late in search of answers and understanding*..
*Leaves clueless*

Same here. I still don't see any pics, and the story isn't really adding up yet.

nerd.gif

(Takes Spotrusherz out of reference list)....I shared a swoosh account with this dude...Always seemed legit,as a business man, and a friend. had an instance where he didnt ship my stuff for a good week. But always gifted the money to him as he did when we dealt. Kinda fell out of my contact list havent spoke with him in over a year....

Back
Top Bottom