Originally Posted by Hyper

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

It's all good 
laugh.gif

I truly appreciate you for lookin' out 
pimp.gif

Don't mention it.

I'm just doing what I'm supposed to do.

...to Hyper, dont let all the 'real stand up guy' comments fool you. ive seen the most humble cat get turned on like a dolbermann just for a few cheap NT laughs far too many times.

...much respect for what you did though.

why would you buy kicks from somebody else tho? i already don't trust people, hell sometimes i don't even trust my family
laugh.gif

Paying as a gift is fine as long you use a CC and not debit.

You can file a chargeback, but the OP used a debit so he's out of luck. Understandable since the guy was apparently a friend.

As for NT's Buy & Sell section, being scammed is NOT common at all.

Tons of transactions happen daily & we might see 1 scammed thread every few months.

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

wasn't Spot Rusherz the same cat who would post pics flossin his money...

while he worked as a bag boy.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Dude's a lame.

Son needs to act his wage.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

...to Hyper, dont let all the 'real stand up guy' comments fool you. ive seen the most humble cat get turned on like a dolbermann just for a few cheap NT laughs far too many times.

I'm not concerned.

I don't need people on a message board to tell me what I am, although I do appreciate the kind words.

As far as cheap laughs at my expense, its whatever.

People talk, they make jokes, I don't care.

At the end of the day, I love my life and honestly wouldn't trade places w/ anyone, so I'll be getting the last laugh in any situation.

I understand that this board is full of immature douche bags, because I myself was once a part of the douche bag club.

Method Man could attest to this.

I think I turned out OK, though, so I have faith in the rest of the NT community.

I'm not concerned.

I don't need people on a message board to tell me what I am, although I do appreciate the kind words.

At the end of the day, I love my life and honestly wouldn't trade places w/ anyone, so I'll be getting the last laugh in any situation.

I understand that this board is full of immature douche bags, because I myself was once a part of the douche bag club.

I think I turned out OK, though, so I have faith in the rest of the NT community.
pimp.gif
Faith in NT has been restored. (Somewhat)

Definitely wondering where ANY pics of the kicks are.... I mean, i question e'rthang. So it's nothing anyone should take personal offense to. That's just who I am. I always ask for proof generally speaking.

And in this case, VNDS? I want pics. I get 'em in the mail, I take more pics or record it as I open the parcel. Before I send them BACK, I take more pics. Just saying.... Either way, if this entire thing is true, props to Hyper.

I'm not concerned.

Bruh you're still an #@* hole don't fool these people.
laugh.gif

KOD!

People can still scam you with tagged pics....there is nothing stopping someone from putting whatever beaters inside a box and shipping them to you.  You can skype, twitpic, etc. all day with the seller and the real item.  Once they send junk....then you must have had protected yourself from the buyer's standpoint to recoup your funds.  Common sense is not common. 

Originally Posted by spizike231

I'm not concerned.

pimp.gif
Faith in NT has been restored. (Somewhat)

[font=arial, sans-serif]HYPER is the hero NT deserves......[/font]

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

I'm not concerned.

laugh.gif

KOD!

Oh, you think you're good because you use MP7 w/ range and 2 shot everybody?

YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A HACKER, SIR.

YOU WON'T PLAY KOD, YOU WON'T!

I'm not concerned.

laugh.gif

KOD!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you won't play XBL, YOU WON'T!

I'm not concerned.

laugh.gif

KOD!

Good stuff, I have given away a couple pairs of shoes on NT, randomly, and I can say it feels good indeed
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

If you are on Twitter...you know what really happened...this thread is BS
How about you enlighten us instead of dropping these secret mixtape comments

Originally Posted by spizike231

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you won't play XBL, YOU WON'T!
out-of-the-loop2-710x355.gif

Inside joke bruh.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

If you are on Twitter...you know what really happened...this thread is BS
How about you enlighten us instead of dropping these secret mixtape comments
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

@LOSOCROFT...follow his mentions and read his timeline...waaay too much to post. It is known as "Tuesday Night RAW" on #NTwitter
30t6p3b.gif

@LOSOCROFT...follow his mentions and read his timeline...waaay too much to post. It is known as "Tuesday Night RAW" on #NTwitter
30t6p3b.gif

Yeah....he might be lying dude.

Back
Top Bottom