SCAMMED by philly5fan

Originally Posted by Slicknick951

Originally Posted by reeeem0

why havent you made an appearance to this mans door yet?

real $#$%, for 500 dollars id be at his $#$% at 3 in the morning, all blacc ready to go.

you a weenie son.
30t6p3b.gif
blee dat

roll.gif

Originally Posted by yankeesking92

I always try to get the cell number of whomever I do business with. I got scammed once on the other site, I had his number so I just became the biggest annoyance of his life. Called him at all times, sent hundreds of texts, and called at the worst times in the middle of the night and left countless voicemails. After 3 days that my friends and I went at it with dude, he contacted me and shipped the shoes back exactly the same way as I had sent them! Persistence paid off!

Hear this OP.
You cant still get your money back if you act like an ex girlfriend.

Would be fitting actually since you refuse to act like a man about this situation.

I always try to get the cell number of whomever I do business with. I got scammed once on the other site, I had his number so I just became the biggest annoyance of his life. Called him at all times, sent hundreds of texts, and called at the worst times in the middle of the night and left countless voicemails. After 3 days that my friends and I went at it with dude, he contacted me and shipped the shoes back exactly the same way as I had sent them! Persistence paid off!

Hear this OP.

Would be fitting actually since you refuse to act like a man about this situation.

real $#$%, for 500 dollars id be at his $#$% at 3 in the morning, all blacc ready to go.

you a weenie son.
30t6p3b.gif
blee dat
Caught me off guard
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you a weenie son.
30t6p3b.gif
blee dat
Caught me off guard
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

Hear this OP.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

Hear this OP.

roll.gif

If you're not gonna pay him a visit:
Post all his info on /b/
Make men looking for men craigslist ads with his addy as the hook up spot

Make a twitter and tweet all his followers about his lowlife ways

Make a youtube video about the scumbag 

Call his celly relentlessly

Send letters to his crib addressed to his Moms about what kind of child she raised

Basically anything you can think of to cause a disturbance in his life.

If you're not gonna pay him a visit:
Post all his info on /b/
Make men looking for men craigslist ads with his addy as the hook up spot

Make a twitter and tweet all his followers about his lowlife ways

Make a youtube video about the scumbag 

Call his celly relentlessly

Send letters to his crib addressed to his Moms about what kind of child she raised

Basically anything you can think of to cause a disturbance in his life.

Back
Top Bottom