Originally Posted by zyr12

Originally Posted by andrew206

wegotrobbed.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

This thread delivered.

roll.gif
pimp.gif

First NTers beat you to death with lowball offers... Now THIS. Hope you get your money back OP.
30t6p3b.gif

First NTers beat you to death with lowball offers... Now THIS. Hope you get your money back OP.
30t6p3b.gif

I was going to bed at 2 am......its 4:21 now. HOW DID I SLEEP ON THIS THREAD??

"What life are you about?" is the quote of 2011 lol

I was going to bed at 2 am......its 4:21 now. HOW DID I SLEEP ON THIS THREAD??

"What life are you about?" is the quote of 2011 lol

http://www.formspring.me/kief3

Q-what are my chances of finding my hollister beanie at your crib??? asked by alemarq07

A:lol: slim to none

kief3 responded to alemarq07, one year ago

Q:u still stealing ipod ninja? asked by anonymous

A:na ninja been off that since like 06

kief3 responded one year ago

77b368e36872ad5d9a52c758e93204c9d546c7a6_r.jpg

http://www.formspring.me/kief3

Q-what are my chances of finding my hollister beanie at your crib??? asked by alemarq07

A:lol: slim to none

kief3 responded to alemarq07, one year ago

Q:u still stealing ipod ninja? asked by anonymous

A:na ninja been off that since like 06

kief3 responded one year ago

77b368e36872ad5d9a52c758e93204c9d546c7a6_r.jpg

30t6p3b.gif
dont know how I slept on this thread. The only thing that would of made this better is if Philly sent some Kanye shutter shades instead and if somebody recorded a visit to his house.

30t6p3b.gif
dont know how I slept on this thread. The only thing that would of made this better is if Philly sent some Kanye shutter shades instead and if somebody recorded a visit to his house.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

OP you are not getting your money back so you should either file a claim with your credit card or visit him. You should just call your credit card company if you haven't done so yet.

Here is why you won't get your money back. When you sell and pay someone through paypal the buyer only has to provide a tracking number and show the item was delivered which in your case he did. I'm thinking Philly knows this already, but might not since he does look kinda stupid. When you file a claim with paypal it's for item not as described, the only (item not as described) cases paypal will give money back to  is Ebay cases so if it wasn't an ebay auction you are out of your money. Paypal will "investigate" for 30 days won't recover !$$$ and you won't get your money back. This a loophole for scammers most people don't know about. Only thing Paypal will do is suspend his account. You won't get nothing back since he already took the money out the account and probably won't use that paypal again. You sir are screwed and your only option is your credit card company so you close this !$$$ up already.
WRONG

paypal recently changed everything, they now accept SNAD cases off ebay.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

OP you are not getting your money back so you should either file a claim with your credit card or visit him. You should just call your credit card company if you haven't done so yet.

Here is why you won't get your money back. When you sell and pay someone through paypal the buyer only has to provide a tracking number and show the item was delivered which in your case he did. I'm thinking Philly knows this already, but might not since he does look kinda stupid. When you file a claim with paypal it's for item not as described, the only (item not as described) cases paypal will give money back to  is Ebay cases so if it wasn't an ebay auction you are out of your money. Paypal will "investigate" for 30 days won't recover !$$$ and you won't get your money back. This a loophole for scammers most people don't know about. Only thing Paypal will do is suspend his account. You won't get nothing back since he already took the money out the account and probably won't use that paypal again. You sir are screwed and your only option is your credit card company so you close this !$$$ up already.
WRONG

paypal recently changed everything, they now accept SNAD cases off ebay.

why havent you made an appearance to this mans door yet?

real $#$%, for 500 dollars id be at his $#$% at 3 in the morning, all blacc ready to go.

you a weenie son.
30t6p3b.gif

real $#$%, for 500 dollars id be at his $#$% at 3 in the morning, all blacc ready to go.

you a weenie son.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by reeeem0

you a weenie son.
30t6p3b.gif
blee dat

you a weenie son.
30t6p3b.gif
blee dat

Originally Posted by Slicknick951

you a weenie son.
30t6p3b.gif
blee dat

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom