SCAMMED by philly5fan

Originally Posted by th0ugh

What do you mean whats his reason for making this thread? The guy is letting yall know hes a SCAMMER..some of yall are ******ed

Word I wonder if some of these people even read the thread before they post.

OP you are not getting your money back so you should either file a claim with your credit card or visit him. You should just call your credit card company if you haven't done so yet.

Here is why you won't get your money back. When you sell and pay someone through paypal the buyer only has to provide a tracking number and show the item was delivered which in your case he did. I'm thinking Philly knows this already, but might not since he does look kinda stupid. When you file a claim with paypal it's for item not as described, the only (item not as described) cases paypal will give money back to  is Ebay cases so if it wasn't an ebay auction you are out of your money. Paypal will "investigate" for 30 days won't recover !$$$ and you won't get your money back. This a loophole for scammers most people don't know about. Only thing Paypal will do is suspend his account. You won't get nothing back since he already took the money out the account and probably won't use that paypal again. You sir are screwed and your only option is your credit card company so you close this !$$$ up already.

OP you are not getting your money back so you should either file a claim with your credit card or visit him. You should just call your credit card company if you haven't done so yet.

Here is why you won't get your money back. When you sell and pay someone through paypal the buyer only has to provide a tracking number and show the item was delivered which in your case he did. I'm thinking Philly knows this already, but might not since he does look kinda stupid. When you file a claim with paypal it's for item not as described, the only (item not as described) cases paypal will give money back to  is Ebay cases so if it wasn't an ebay auction you are out of your money. Paypal will "investigate" for 30 days won't recover !$$$ and you won't get your money back. This a loophole for scammers most people don't know about. Only thing Paypal will do is suspend his account. You won't get nothing back since he already took the money out the account and probably won't use that paypal again. You sir are screwed and your only option is your credit card company so you close this !$$$ up already.

Originally Posted by EteRnaLaZnSouLJaH

roll.gif
at the fact that people can instigate through a sneaker forum. Gotta love NT
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tim teufel

What do you mean whats his reason for making this thread? The guy is letting yall know hes a SCAMMER..some of yall are ******ed

Let me rephrase what I said as I didn't clarify it right, I meant what is the point in starting this thread talking about sending your "georgetown goons" and "only one pro MMA fighter" friends when you knew you wouldn't do anything anyway, should have never added that in when he KNEW he would not do anything.  
The best part about it is that the guy isn't banned yet 
tired.gif

Let me rephrase what I said as I didn't clarify it right, I meant what is the point in starting this thread talking about sending your "georgetown goons" and "only one pro MMA fighter" friends when you knew you wouldn't do anything anyway, should have never added that in when he KNEW he would not do anything.  
tired.gif

roll.gif
at BLEE DAT

Seriously, you need to pay him a visit in addition to calling his probation officer on Monday. I'm sure his parents wouldn't be too fond of their son committing a crime.

roll.gif
at BLEE DAT

Seriously, you need to pay him a visit in addition to calling his probation officer on Monday. I'm sure his parents wouldn't be too fond of their son committing a crime.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

tired.gif
OP stated he takes all those comments back..all he wants is his money back...im sure i would be fired up if i got scammed..

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

tired.gif
OP stated he takes all those comments back..all he wants is his money back...im sure i would be fired up if i got scammed..

Originally Posted by NikeVandal

man OP you a weenie

werd to spongebob

tumblr_l5h6c8epRN1qb9a8ao1_400.png

best believe if some busta tried to play me like that DA whole block would be hot i would have to bust out da choppas and call out DA goon squad

and bleedat we dont play when it comes to da burner

we would be going hard in DA paint outside his house

BLEE DAT

we REAL BK *****S

BLEE DAT
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by NikeVandal

man OP you a weenie

werd to spongebob

tumblr_l5h6c8epRN1qb9a8ao1_400.png

best believe if some busta tried to play me like that DA whole block would be hot i would have to bust out da choppas and call out DA goon squad

and bleedat we dont play when it comes to da burner

we would be going hard in DA paint outside his house

BLEE DAT

we REAL BK *****S

BLEE DAT
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by xilegacy

he paid through instant transfer using his bank account 
eyes.gif
 so if what you are saying is true he got got. my amex dont play those games tho 
pimp.gif

eyes.gif
pimp.gif

eyes.gif
pimp.gif

Paypal gets shook the minute a credit card claim is filed and will comply. Now if it was funds already in Paypal acct good luck
laugh.gif
/

eyes.gif
pimp.gif

Paypal gets shook the minute a credit card claim is filed and will comply. Now if it was funds already in Paypal acct good luck
laugh.gif
/

if thats the case id want an nter to enjoy that money i was scammed on. so i would be at peace with myself if i knew someone that lived close to him put fear in him and slapped him up a bit and take that money for themselves.

if thats the case id want an nter to enjoy that money i was scammed on. so i would be at peace with myself if i knew someone that lived close to him put fear in him and slapped him up a bit and take that money for themselves.

eyes.gif
pimp.gif

If he uses balance from his paypal or bank account to do instant transfer he won't recover anything since the money is long gone. I only use AMEX as well
pimp.gif

eyes.gif
pimp.gif

If he uses balance from his paypal or bank account to do instant transfer he won't recover anything since the money is long gone. I only use AMEX as well
pimp.gif

The only other option is to kill philly5fan. Like i said, OP. Hit me up via pm if you want your money back

The only other option is to kill philly5fan. Like i said, OP. Hit me up via pm if you want your money back

Back
Top Bottom