Scammer Alert Ebay Transaction Help Needed

These kind of horror stories make me hesitant to sell high priced items on ebay, especially when they provide the buyer with so much more protection than the seller, no matter their track record and feedback.

Gonna stick to stockx for sneakers, but where would ya'll suggest selling high price clothing items like Supreme etc? I figured Grailed would have similar issues to ebay in regards to scammers.

You'll run in to the same thing man. Those types of items attract young kids who don't give two dambs. Just try and a get a quick come up on their parents' account.

You'll run in to the same thing man. Those types of items attract young kids who don't give two dambs. Just try and a get a quick come up on their parents' account.

Smh, that really kills it for me. I don't really have the time to go to cosignment shops and stuff to sell clothes. But the way that these sites work, its really not worth the risk of selling high priced/hyped items.

I've been selling on eBay for approximately the same amount of time.and just like everything in life, going the extra mile does works. Take photos of the item the moment before you put it in the box to be shipped as well as while it's in the box. Let the idiot scamming buyers snitch on themselves and use that as proof. I had them try and run said schemes on me in the past and when I legit went the extra mile, it has always worked out for me.

I usually take a video at the post office . But yea some people are horrible . Gotta cover your own a***

Outside of some fake company that he used to run and his paypal email, there is zero information on this dude. No facebook, instagram, etc. Found a twitter but not relevant.

Just curious but in your original listing, did you describe the shoes carefully and have multiple pictures that you personally took?

Yea ofcourse. Had pictures from every angle, the tags, box, etc.

Waiting on ebay to make a final decision on the case. He still hasnt provided the tagged pics I asked of him or any statement indicating they are fake.

eBay has closed the case in his favor smh. Now we wait on his return. Looking forward to getting some socks or used Shaqs.

I told you to accept the return that way you look like you're trying to come to a resolution and not trying to be difficult... Mans did the total opposite of what I said

Half were telling me to accept the return (you and others) while other sellers with over 2000 feedback were telling me not to accept until he provides tagged pictures.

I let nature play it's course. eBay is saying that once item is delivered they'll refund his money.

Half were telling me to accept the return (you and others) while other sellers with over 2000 feedback were telling me not to accept until he provides tagged pictures.

I let nature play it's course. eBay is saying that once item is delivered they'll refund his money.

So what happens if he sends you rocks or sock or whatever?

ARe you stuck with it or like can you tell ebay about it and the reverse the refund?

Accepting the return or letting eBay play the part of deciding was NOT gonna change the outcome. eBay like I said 99% of the time sides with the buyer if he claims an issue with the product, it can be lies or anything.

If he sends back junk or fakes just be professional about it. Contact him and make those threats I suggested about the mail fraud and etc and also contact his local police and file a report

Sure it doesn't actually do much for you but could scare him or maybe he done this enough it could be the straw that breaks the camels back and he finally gets what he deserves

So what happens if he sends you rocks or sock or whatever?

ARe you stuck with it or like can you tell ebay about it and the reverse the refund?

eBay rarely reserves refunds but it IS possible. If he can find a legitimate and English speaking rep who he can talk to and who understands the situation then they might help him. I think if the guy sends fake or garbage back, go to the post office and file mail fraud charge and get proof you did and file a police report and request proof and send that to eBay, maybe they will take you seriously as something going on.

also do you have the original shipping receipt with weight? if so keep it and see the weight of the new package once received, that could help if its really off

Do not have the original receipt, only have the shipping label that I printed (doesnt indicate weight).

I notified him of what i'll be filing if I do not receive what I sent out. Will be in contact with ebay reps throughout the process.

****ing headache but I'll do what I have to if need be.

Some people don't respond to threats and don't care. Have you searched his name for his info, Facebook, any social media?

Avoid Selling & Buying yeezys from eBay or Grailed

Not trying to side track the topic just saying

basically like a said a few pages back, anything hyped especially yeezys are a no go on eBay or anywhere other than GOAT or StockX

same fees in the end. don't gotta worry about scum bags and fakes being sent back

Hopefully it works out for you op . Ebay is the reason I started my own website to sell my items. SmokeCityKicks.com

image.jpeg

Show him this picture and let you know that your "fam " got your back

Received the shoes the other day. He actually sent back the exact pair. Probably just had buyers remorse smfh.

I definitely lucked out. Thought about pulling the reverse scam on him, decided not to though. Done with selling on ebay for a while anyway.

Back
Top Bottom