Scared of commitment?Stay a #%@? what.. is going on

Well here it goes..When i was 19 I met this lady that was 28. We have been off and on over the past three years..we have had some major things happen(lost two children)..i never claimed she was my girl because I always wanted to mess off with other chicks..but not im getting closer to graduation and I'm realizing that this will either be the end of us or the starts of life together..I havent been in a serious relationship since my ex(broke my heart) in high school..yeah i know that was a long ago but i believe that it made me bitter and cold hearted, i really don't know what imma do about this, i love ol girl and she is everything I want my eventual wife and mother of my child to be, but then again every time I get away im right back to my hoeish ways. I  always find excuses on why we shouldn't be together( age differential, me not being ready for something serous because im so young and alot of the time dk what the hell I want out of this thing called LIFE)...all i know is that I believe that I'm not ready...but i also believe that if I let her go, it may be a HUGE mistake. anyone else been through this?
mad.gif

...i brought this is up because i went to go see "Act like a lady but think Like A Man" last night w/ a different chick, but only thought about her...
ps. the movie was ok, nothing special..but the soundtrack will be nice.

That movie was the bomb, i went in it expectn to hate it, ended up stayn through all the after credit stuff, joint was fire. Anyway, OP if your not ready my man, just let it be, dont try and hold on to it and force anything, it'll just eat away at the good in ya relationship and turn everything all bad

yeah man, she got pregnant when i was 20, we lost it after two months, then again at the age of 22, we lost it at 5 months. i guess i feel like im supposed to be with her, cause im not tryna go through all this again, plus this women treat ya man like a king..

If she can't commit either ride it out as you are now or just move on. Even if the love feels true does not mean it was meant to be.

Homie... Stop.

Get on with your life. This woman sounds like bad news. You were 20, she was damn near 30 and she got pregnant for you?
grin.gif

I've asked many women (all above 25) this question: "How often do women have unexpected pregnancies?" Usual answer: "Hardly ever."

She was tryna trap some young D. Let it go.

@ Brolic thats crazy u said that, thats how i felt for the most part. I guess you right, i do need to let it go, !%+% i guess time just has messed with my mind

Originally Posted by Memphis2atl

Well here it goes..When i was 19 I met this lady that was 28. We have been off and on over the past three years..we have had some major things happen(lost two children)..i never claimed she was my girl because I always wanted to mess off with other chicks..but not im getting closer to graduation and I'm realizing that this will either be the end of us or the starts of life together..I havent been in a serious relationship since my ex(broke my heart) in high school..yeah i know that was a long ago but i believe that it made me bitter and cold hearted, i really don't know what imma do about this, i love ol girl and she is everything I want my eventual wife and mother of my child to be, but then again every time I get away im right back to my hoeish ways. I  always find excuses on why we shouldn't be together( age differential, me not being ready for something serous because im so young and alot of the time dk what the hell I want out of this thing called LIFE)...all i know is that I believe that I'm not ready...but i also believe that if I let her go, it may be a HUGE mistake. anyone else been through this?
mad.gif

...i brought this is up because i went to go see "Act like a lady but think Like A Man" last night w/ a different chick, but only thought about her...
5kmzap.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]What does a 28yr old woman get from a 19yr old? Find a girl your age OP. [/color]

hmmm ... after 2 loss kids i would cut my losses ... u still mad young ... keep us updated ... and PICS

mad.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Homie... Stop.

Get on with your life. This woman sounds like bad news. You were 20, she was damn near 30 and she got pregnant for you?
grin.gif

I've asked many women (all above 25) this question: "How often do women have unexpected pregnancies?" Usual answer: "Hardly ever."

She was tryna trap some young D. Let it go.
roll.gif

No.

Between birth control and condoms, there's almost no excuse for a woman to "accidentally" get pregnant.

If she tells you to bust freely and she gets knocked up, she probably knew what she was doing.

When you're young you'll want an older chick because she'll take care of you and give you the P but when you get around her age you'll want younger chicks.

Between birth control and condoms, there's almost no excuse for a woman to "accidentally" get pregnant.

If she tells you to bust freely and she gets knocked up, she probably knew what she was doing.
You're right but it happens all the time man. Hell, half the people on NT were prolly never meant to be
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
Not every woman chooses to use birth control, for a multitude of reasons (can't remember to take the pills, pills mes with their hormones, etc.) That leaves condoms. And if you haven't ever had a condom break on you, YNS. It's not like it's incredibly hard (or easy) to get pregnant. It's mostly a matter of chance, and those chances increase with the amount of sex a couple has assuming the girl isn't timing her cycles and what not. I'm not saying that this woman wasn't trying to get pregnant, but for you to say that this woman was trying to trap OP by getting pregnant twice in three years is a wild accusation. She might just be ignorant about sexual health and processes (you'd be surprised,) and they've probably stopped using condoms a while ago, so that ratio isn't too wild at all.

That out of the way, OP I don't know what to say. I can't really speak on this woman's character because I've never met her. While it is kind of taboo with that sort of an age difference, men marry younger women all the time. If you really like her company and believe that she is everything you want in a future wife and mother, then I think you've made your decision already. But if you're anxious about making that commitment, and you can't really imagine yourself taking that leap with her as your partner, then there really isn't any reason for you to keep wasting each others time. If she's well established (her own place, car, a career, etc) then I don't see why you would be hesitant. But I'm bias, since I typically date older women anyways, and a situation like that would be ideal for me.
pimp.gif

shes a good woman though, shes receiving her master's degree in June, she was featured in Ebony Magazine in 2003 as "Ms. Lane University" lol and get this..she is the ex-gf of Memphis Grizzliespllayer Rudy Gay..this dude even sent me a message on facebook saying how good of a women she is and how he hates he let her go...and even after he signed for over $80 mill, she still chose me over dude. so i dk shes a keeper most def, just dont believe that its whats right cause i know im not ready for something serious like she is
SCREEN CAPS

Back
Top Bottom