Scarface Reboot | dir. Luca Guadagnino | Written by Coen brothers

Did you know the 1983 film was a remake ?

• Yes

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Had No Clue

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
DAE8F970-9213-48F2-BA3F-FC12DEE62738.png

Funny how so many people dislike the movie, I had no idea. I used to see lots of people praise it and how some rappers were so influenced by it. The movie was even referenced in “Paid in Full”.

3 nters ain’t so many people lol. Majority of planet earth still loves this masterpiece. Of course a few guys who ain’t on the same type of time as scarface will player hate on Tony Montana

Funny how so many people dislike the movie, I had no idea. I used to see lots of people praise it and how some rappers were so influenced by it. The movie was even referenced in “Paid in Full”.

I think to certain generation like 70s and 80s babies hold a certain love for this movie for obvious reasons.

3 nters ain’t so many people lol.
No, not just NT. I have some friends who feel the same but know many more who do like the film.

I think to certain generation like 70s and 80s babies hold a certain love for this movie for obvious reasons.
I think there’s some truth to that. I’m an 80’s baby and enjoy many movies from those times. True in my case.

Y’all really telling me that the shower scene isn’t one of the most suspenseful scenes in movie making??

lowkey favorite scene in the movie:

¨he gonna stick his tongue to that girl...ohh looka that [SHMACK!] (ay, coño!!!)¨

¨...YOU SEE WHAT HAPPEN TO HIM??¨

**** is hilarious each and every. :rofl:

I saw this movie in the theatre a few years back on one of those retro movie nights. The whole place erupted in laughter! The insults afterwards too! He was so sure of himself that she must be a lesbian for not liking him :lol: :rofl::lol:

I saw this movie in the theatre a few years back on one of those retro movie nights. The whole place erupted in laughter! The insults afterwards too! He was so sure of himself that she must be a lesbian for not liking him :lol: :rofl::lol:

¨if I wasn´t such a nice guy I´d...¨

1589524007607.png

what kills me is he was actually kinda in there before he did the tongue-flicky thing...her face fell so hard.

dude was a dumbass all movie, talking about he was in sanitation...low-wattage brain.

bet he was talking big **** at the coke deal too and that´s why he got chopped up into barbacoa in the shower.

I remember stumbling across this reenactment

Man...That’s disturbing teachers and parents allowed that to take place.

¨if I wasn´t such a nice guy I´d...¨

1589524007607.png

what kills me is he was actually kinda in there before he did the tongue-flicky thing...her face fell so hard.

dude was a dumbass all movie, talking about he was in sanitation...low-wattage brain.

bet he was talking big **** at the coke deal too and that´s why he got chopped up into barbacoa in the shower.

“I’d crack you one” :rofl:

Dude was def a dummy the whole way through. Tony even said “Not sanitation. You should’ve told them you was a horse, they probably would’ve let you through”:lol:

My interest was piqued with Coen Bros writing.

The movie is iconic but pretty bad. Its the type of movie that should've already been remade.

Lost me with with MBJ potentially being cast as Tony :lol: That's either gonna be his worse performance ever or him reaching a whole new plateau of elite acting.

It was just like Denzel acting in Training Day - nobody could see him playing a “bad guy”. He won an oscar. Which by the way was bs because he should have won for X.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom