Scariest Game You Ever Played

resident evil2. damn dogs jumping through the windows in the hall way of the RCPD, had me screaming like a little biotch.

roll.gif

max payne. the part where he has to go through a maze and the you can just hear a baby laughing/giggling throughout the maze. creepy

i dont play a lot of scary games.

max payne. the part where he has to go through a maze and the you can just hear a baby laughing/giggling throughout the maze. creepy

i dont play a lot of scary games.

03silverbullet wrote:
resident evil2. damn dogs jumping through the windows in the hall way of the RCPD, had me screaming like a little biotch.

Whew I'm glad I wasn't the only one

03silverbullet wrote:

Whew I'm glad I wasn't the only one

DeadSpace1.jpg

OG Dead Space when you had no idea about what the hell necromorphs were and how to kill them. Dead Space 2 wasn't all that scary after you knew the story and what's going on.

It's also one of the creepiest games I've ever played,walking all alone into a room,dead body on the ground that attacks you,+$%% jumping out of the wall,the creepy messages from Nicole,knowing that you don't have enough ammo to survive long
30t6p3b.gif

That's the most shook I've ever been playing a video game.

DeadSpace1.jpg

OG Dead Space when you had no idea about what the hell necromorphs were and how to kill them. Dead Space 2 wasn't all that scary after you knew the story and what's going on.

It's also one of the creepiest games I've ever played,walking all alone into a room,dead body on the ground that attacks you,+$%% jumping out of the wall,the creepy messages from Nicole,knowing that you don't have enough ammo to survive long
30t6p3b.gif

That's the most shook I've ever been playing a video game.

I'll say condemned(i think thats what it was called) because of how loud my brother screamed in one part. I thought he saw the devil the way he screamed
roll.gif

I'll say condemned(i think thats what it was called) because of how loud my brother screamed in one part. I thought he saw the devil the way he screamed
roll.gif

Resident Evil 2. I didn't even wanna leave the gun shop in the beginning.

Fatal Frame also.

Resident Evil 2. I didn't even wanna leave the gun shop in the beginning.

Fatal Frame also.

Y'all scurred?
grin.gif

Spoiler [+]
Resident Evil 2 on playstation that game gave me nightmares.
roll.gif

Y'all scurred?
grin.gif

Spoiler [+]
Resident Evil 2 on playstation that game gave me nightmares.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom