Scariest Game You Ever Played

yo in the OG Jak and Daxter this big @+$ fish would pop up and eat you if you began to swim

that +%%+ used to spook me out

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

yo in the OG Jak and Daxter this big @+$ fish would pop up and eat you if you began to swim

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
I used to freak the %$#@ out!
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bruce negro

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
Yooooooo,this brings back memories. Whenever I tried to swim,you just heard that sound and the big fish just swallows you whole,that used to scare the !%*% out of me when I was younger
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bruce negro

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
Yooooooo,this brings back memories. Whenever I tried to swim,you just heard that sound and the big fish just swallows you whole,that used to scare the !%*% out of me when I was younger
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Clock Tower for PlayStation. Whenever the suspenseful music kicked-in and Scissor Man was chasing you, it had me spooked and picnicking something fierce. When he jumped out of the painting and the locker were the worst.

Certain parts in games really get me, as opposed to the whole products themselves.

Like others mentioned, the Max Payne maze part was creepy, as well as the dogs jumping through the hallway windows in Resident Evil 2. The part where the zombie jumped out of the oven (?) and was on fire in Resident Evil 4 probably got me more than anything.

Gotta mention the Doom series, too, especially how young I was when I played some of those. I only played the first Silent Hill, but that had its moments, as well. 

Clock Tower for PlayStation. Whenever the suspenseful music kicked-in and Scissor Man was chasing you, it had me spooked and picnicking something fierce. When he jumped out of the painting and the locker were the worst.

Certain parts in games really get me, as opposed to the whole products themselves.

Like others mentioned, the Max Payne maze part was creepy, as well as the dogs jumping through the hallway windows in Resident Evil 2. The part where the zombie jumped out of the oven (?) and was on fire in Resident Evil 4 probably got me more than anything.

Gotta mention the Doom series, too, especially how young I was when I played some of those. I only played the first Silent Hill, but that had its moments, as well. 

Silent Hill 2 hands down. 

At the end during the bonus game when you find the medicine for the dude then he tells you to walk in the room and no one is inside while all the window is cemented with no way to get out other than the door you walked in through.

Had me so #%*!@*# shook. I wanted to cry every time it turned "Alternate".

Silent Hill 2 hands down. 

At the end during the bonus game when you find the medicine for the dude then he tells you to walk in the room and no one is inside while all the window is cemented with no way to get out other than the door you walked in through.

Had me so #%*!@*# shook. I wanted to cry every time it turned "Alternate".

Originally Posted by Mister916

Resident Evil 2. I didn't even wanna leave the gun shop in the beginning.

laugh.gif

Man, that game had me and my brother shook.
30t6p3b.gif

I almost passed out when the zombie hands broke through the windows in the police station when you walked past them. 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

And those run-ins with the Tyrant.
30t6p3b.gif

frown.gif

Originally Posted by Mister916

Resident Evil 2. I didn't even wanna leave the gun shop in the beginning.

laugh.gif

Man, that game had me and my brother shook.
30t6p3b.gif

I almost passed out when the zombie hands broke through the windows in the police station when you walked past them. 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

And those run-ins with the Tyrant.
30t6p3b.gif

frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom