Scariest Game You Ever Played

RE1 did it for me as a kid....I popped that game in for the first time in my ps1 got up to the first zombie cutscene....when son turned around I paused that #*@% and turned off my playstation
laugh.gif

RE1 did it for me as a kid....I popped that game in for the first time in my ps1 got up to the first zombie cutscene....when son turned around I paused that #*@% and turned off my playstation
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TerroristTim

laugh.gif

lol,, first time i played was at a friends house, halloween night, at like 2am (which was late as %%#+ for me at that age)

i was bugged out by the clock alone

then you go in the lil back room thing and the zombie cutscene initiates?

yeah, i was shook, too

laugh.gif

lol,, first time i played was at a friends house, halloween night, at like 2am (which was late as %%#+ for me at that age)

yeah, i was shook, too

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

parasite-eve.jpg

I was JUST asking my sister what the name of this game was. !!** used to scare the hell out of me. Never got past the intro
30t6p3b.gif
. But my sister wasnt scared at all (I was 9 at time she was about 7 or
glasses.gif
and she almost beat the first level but my dad made us turn it off
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

Resident Evil used to scare the !!** out of me as well. The part with the dogs
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

parasite-eve.jpg

I was JUST asking my sister what the name of this game was. !!** used to scare the hell out of me. Never got past the intro
30t6p3b.gif
. But my sister wasnt scared at all (I was 9 at time she was about 7 or
glasses.gif
and she almost beat the first level but my dad made us turn it off
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

Resident Evil used to scare the !!** out of me as well. The part with the dogs
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

laugh.gif

yeah, i was shook, too

laugh.gif
yea after barry and jill talk about the blood on the floor and he kills the first zombie...I gotta cop this game for GC and play it again while im
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

laugh.gif

yeah, i was shook, too

laugh.gif
yea after barry and jill talk about the blood on the floor and he kills the first zombie...I gotta cop this game for GC and play it again while im
pimp.gif

nah, cop the other game i posted.

it has an "insanity" meter, where, if you dont cure it, you start SEEING THINGS/HEARING THINGS/THE GAME DOES THINGS TO YOU OUTSIDE OF THE REALM OF THE GAME

i dont wanna ruin all of the mindgames for you, but after saving the game once, the game said "all files deleted." then the system rebooted....

lol, i was like 12 hrs into the game...like NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

turns out, it was just !$#+##$ with me...lol

nah, cop the other game i posted.

it has an "insanity" meter, where, if you dont cure it, you start SEEING THINGS/HEARING THINGS/THE GAME DOES THINGS TO YOU OUTSIDE OF THE REALM OF THE GAME

i dont wanna ruin all of the mindgames for you, but after saving the game once, the game said "all files deleted." then the system rebooted....

lol, i was like 12 hrs into the game...like NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

turns out, it was just !$#+##$ with me...lol

you all dont know scary until you play

amnesia the dark descent

that @%#! literally gives you chills while playing day or night
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

you all dont know scary until you play

amnesia the dark descent

that @%#! literally gives you chills while playing day or night
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Hide and Go Seek at a funeral home. 
Got locked in a room with three dead bodies until my Dad forced the door open.
LOL @ this guy going through a real life scary game. DAMN!

Silent Hill 4 The Room was scary with those babies on gorilla bodies or something like that. I vaguely remember it, also the score to the game made it frightening. RE 4 when the first regenerator alien/monster got up off the exam table was creepy.

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Hide and Go Seek at a funeral home. 
Got locked in a room with three dead bodies until my Dad forced the door open.
LOL @ this guy going through a real life scary game. DAMN!

Silent Hill 4 The Room was scary with those babies on gorilla bodies or something like that. I vaguely remember it, also the score to the game made it frightening. RE 4 when the first regenerator alien/monster got up off the exam table was creepy.

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

resident evil2. damn dogs jumping through the windows in the hall way of the RCPD, had me screaming like a little biotch.

Yea.......This used to scare the #*#$ out of me when it first came out.  Had nightmares n #*#$.
The damn screen would jerk and make a loud %@$ noise.......I thought the volume was messed up because it was soo quiet....and then BAM, was shoot for weeks.....smh

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

resident evil2. damn dogs jumping through the windows in the hall way of the RCPD, had me screaming like a little biotch.

Yea.......This used to scare the #*#$ out of me when it first came out.  Had nightmares n #*#$.
The damn screen would jerk and make a loud %@$ noise.......I thought the volume was messed up because it was soo quiet....and then BAM, was shoot for weeks.....smh

Back
Top Bottom