Scariest Game You Ever Played

You guys need to play Fatal Frame for PS2, with a surround sound system, and playing it in a dark room by yourself. The atmosphere will get to you. The mind games will get to you. ****, I get creeped out even when I'm playing it with other people in the room with me.

You guys need to play Fatal Frame for PS2, with a surround sound system, and playing it in a dark room by yourself. The atmosphere will get to you. The mind games will get to you. ****, I get creeped out even when I'm playing it with other people in the room with me.

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

resident evil2. damn dogs jumping through the windows in the hall way of the RCPD, had me screaming like a little biotch.
those damn dogs,....

resident evil2. damn dogs jumping through the windows in the hall way of the RCPD, had me screaming like a little biotch.
those damn dogs,....

I remember playing Dead Space for like 5 mins and stop. +!@$ had me like the old ladies in the commercials for Dead Space 2
30t6p3b.gif

Me and my brother suffered through this back when the game first came out. I was playing the game down in the den with just the light from the TV and my bro was watching. When those dogs jumped out the window I paused the game and dropped the controller all in one motion. After the shock wore off I turned off the game and called it a night. I didn't get much sleep that night either. Memories
laugh.gif

Me and my brother suffered through this back when the game first came out. I was playing the game down in the den with just the light from the TV and my bro was watching. When those dogs jumped out the window I paused the game and dropped the controller all in one motion. After the shock wore off I turned off the game and called it a night. I didn't get much sleep that night either. Memories
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

You guys have never played Amnesia... that game is the scariest $+@$ of all time

THIS.  I am surprised you are the only dude that mentioned this.  Everyone should go download this from Steam and play it at night with the lights off and headphones on.  I almost $!@% myself

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

You guys have never played Amnesia... that game is the scariest $+@$ of all time

THIS.  I am surprised you are the only dude that mentioned this.  Everyone should go download this from Steam and play it at night with the lights off and headphones on.  I almost $!@% myself

For me resident Evil 2 & Nemesis..

Recently I was @ the homies house playing FEAR.. It was sick because he have surround sound..

Back
Top Bottom