Scariest Game You Ever Played

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

Eternal_Darkness_box.jpg

thank me later.

(easily the best "thriller" game....no argument.)

best yes ... scariest ... NO ...

davo, come on man, if you played, you know the mindgames the game plays....

imo, it pulls more pure emotions (anxiety, nervousness, uneasiness) out of you than any other game...

sure, its not TERRIFYING.....but it definitely messes with you

example: i walked into the piano room.....i see nothing....some time later, and more "insane", i go into the room and hear a rope creaking...

im like "oh, new item/switch"

i walk around the whole room, looking, see nothing

as im going out of the door, the camera angle backs up and i see a guy hanging by a noose....that was the sound i was hearing...

then, if youre insane, statues and pictures move and look at you....LOL

i swear, i played the entire game with a full insanity meter just to get creeped out....

davo, come on man, if you played, you know the mindgames the game plays....

imo, it pulls more pure emotions (anxiety, nervousness, uneasiness) out of you than any other game...

sure, its not TERRIFYING.....but it definitely messes with you

example: i walked into the piano room.....i see nothing....some time later, and more "insane", i go into the room and hear a rope creaking...

im like "oh, new item/switch"

i walk around the whole room, looking, see nothing

as im going out of the door, the camera angle backs up and i see a guy hanging by a noose....that was the sound i was hearing...

then, if youre insane, statues and pictures move and look at you....LOL

i swear, i played the entire game with a full insanity meter just to get creeped out....

Originally Posted by JaysNDunks

fatal frame is by far the worst i would say.. game is rare its still worth 40 bucks for a used copy on ps2.. i cant finish the game lol

...or more specifically:

Box.jpg

Glad I have a copy of my own, you're right on it being pretty damn rare.  Got it for $20 back in the day
pimp.gif

Still haven't played anything creepier, but Amnesia and Eternal Darkness DEFINITELY come close.

Originally Posted by JaysNDunks

fatal frame is by far the worst i would say.. game is rare its still worth 40 bucks for a used copy on ps2.. i cant finish the game lol

...or more specifically:

Box.jpg

Glad I have a copy of my own, you're right on it being pretty damn rare.  Got it for $20 back in the day
pimp.gif

Still haven't played anything creepier, but Amnesia and Eternal Darkness DEFINITELY come close.

Originally Posted by PLVN

Amnesia > Eternal Darkness.

Isn't Eternal Darkness kind of rare though?

no idea, my college roomate had it.

i blazed and played for 2 days straight...no class..

laugh.gif

i beat fable 1 in 12 hrs straight...no breaks.

Originally Posted by PLVN

Amnesia > Eternal Darkness.

Isn't Eternal Darkness kind of rare though?

no idea, my college roomate had it.

i blazed and played for 2 days straight...no class..

laugh.gif

i beat fable 1 in 12 hrs straight...no breaks.

Back
Top Bottom