Scene of Cool Grey XI Release in Cali vol. apparently there's hail coming down

Originally Posted by ChiefWiggum

This really need it's own thread?
Once upon a time, the XI release had it's own forum...Imagine what your reaction would have been for that.
laugh.gif

Once upon a time, the XI release had it's own forum...Imagine what your reaction would have been for that.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Wilroc

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by secretzofwar

Just wondering...how do all these young people afford to buy these shoes/have time to camp out?

Is it the all mighty credit card? Or are they just living at home with Mommy and Daddy?

combination of both, usually.
When you can work for minimum wage and not have to worry about paying rent/bills you can have enough money to cop some kicks every now and then on your own.
indifferent.gif

Maybe it's just me, but if your working minimum wage and are blowing it on some $200 J's you need a wake up call. 

Originally Posted by Wilroc

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by secretzofwar

Just wondering...how do all these young people afford to buy these shoes/have time to camp out?

Is it the all mighty credit card? Or are they just living at home with Mommy and Daddy?

combination of both, usually.
When you can work for minimum wage and not have to worry about paying rent/bills you can have enough money to cop some kicks every now and then on your own.
indifferent.gif

Maybe it's just me, but if your working minimum wage and are blowing it on some $200 J's you need a wake up call. 

Originally Posted by TheGift23

laugh.gif
I remember that!

speaking of, Where's the O.G space jam crew at?
laugh.gif
(damn, that was 9,10 years ago)

Originally Posted by TheGift23

laugh.gif
I remember that!

speaking of, Where's the O.G space jam crew at?
laugh.gif
(damn, that was 9,10 years ago)

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by DR813

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Waiting in the cold for kicks u can cop online 
laugh.gif

72722827.jpg

laugh.gif
now that's funny
servers ALWAYS crash when you order em online..its basically a shot in da dark...a crapshoot

and wassup with general? its like NT general is completely severed from da rest of da sneaker community...ya starting to sound REAL outta touch 
laugh.gif
Because most adults over 22 have more important things to worry about than sneakers?

College,Careers, Families, Investments,etc.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by DR813

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Waiting in the cold for kicks u can cop online 
laugh.gif

72722827.jpg

laugh.gif
now that's funny
servers ALWAYS crash when you order em online..its basically a shot in da dark...a crapshoot

and wassup with general? its like NT general is completely severed from da rest of da sneaker community...ya starting to sound REAL outta touch 
laugh.gif
Because most adults over 22 have more important things to worry about than sneakers?

College,Careers, Families, Investments,etc.

so what the hell was the point of the cop smashin through the parking lot like that with all them people out there just to park a few inches from where he already was. Cops are the most dangerous driver out there. Everyday I see em smashin through lanes and hittin sirens so they dont gota wait for red lights. %*%# is ridiculous.

so what the hell was the point of the cop smashin through the parking lot like that with all them people out there just to park a few inches from where he already was. Cops are the most dangerous driver out there. Everyday I see em smashin through lanes and hittin sirens so they dont gota wait for red lights. %*%# is ridiculous.

College,Careers, Families, Investments,etc

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I have all of that stuff. Im 25 and bought these online today. Should I be worried about something in the very distant future?

I think not. I like these sneakers.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I have all of that stuff. Im 25 and bought these online today. Should I be worried about something in the very distant future?

Originally Posted by krazy88s

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I have all of that stuff. bought these online today a few days ago. Should I be worried about something in the very distant future?

chuch...

Originally Posted by krazy88s

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I have all of that stuff. bought these online today a few days ago. Should I be worried about something in the very distant future?

chuch...

Originally Posted by Ginzo

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

unless you're 12 who the hell wears a size 7

im a 8 but thats mens size n it cost almost 100 more so i buy all my shoes size 7 to save money...
hold tall/old are you?
smh 22 yrs old 5'6-5'7

my girl is still better looking than urs, u jellly?

I am jelly, pix brah?

GF thread got locked so pics? Sike!!!! post them pics!!!!..

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

unless you're 12 who the hell wears a size 7

im a 8 but thats mens size n it cost almost 100 more so i buy all my shoes size 7 to save money...
hold tall/old are you?
smh 22 yrs old 5'6-5'7

my girl is still better looking than urs, u jellly?

I am jelly, pix brah?

GF thread got locked so pics? Sike!!!! post them pics!!!!..

Im tired of the General section and their holier-than thou attitude on sneakers.

I dont care for sneakers anymore and i would never camp out or go crazy for them but i aint gonna knock somebody else if that will make them happy.

Im tired of the General section and their holier-than thou attitude on sneakers.

I dont care for sneakers anymore and i would never camp out or go crazy for them but i aint gonna knock somebody else if that will make them happy.

Back
Top Bottom