Scene of Cool Grey XI Release in Cali vol. apparently there's hail coming down

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Originally Posted by secretzofwar

Just wondering...how do all these young people afford to buy these shoes/have time to camp out?

Is it the all mighty credit card? Or are they just living at home with Mommy and Daddy?

This.
Last time I lined up in 06 there were so many 5-10 year olds waiting in line with their parents. They barely saw Jordan play and yet lined up for some kicks....

Just wondering...how do all these young people afford to buy these shoes/have time to camp out?

Is it the all mighty credit card? Or are they just living at home with Mommy and Daddy?

This.
Last time I lined up in 06 there were so many 5-10 year olds waiting in line with their parents. They barely saw Jordan play and yet lined up for some kicks....

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

This.
what does them seeing jordan play have anything to do with them buying some shoes?

This.
what does them seeing jordan play have anything to do with them buying some shoes?

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

The XI's model isn't even ill... I don't understand why it's so attractive to everyone..

Definitely one of my least favorite Jordan models..

alien.gif

lemme guess the XV's are one of your favorites

The XI's model isn't even ill... I don't understand why it's so attractive to everyone..

alien.gif

lemme guess the XV's are one of your favorites

The GREY  XI's model isn't even ill... I don't understand why it's so attractive to everyone..

this WORST XI IMO

The GREY  XI's model isn't even ill... I don't understand why it's so attractive to everyone..

this WORST XI IMO

The cool greys are my second least favorite 11's next to the Carolina's

If it were the Bred or Concords, I would have bought them.

This was a easy pass for $175

The cool greys are my second least favorite 11's next to the Carolina's

If it were the Bred or Concords, I would have bought them.

This was a easy pass for $175

This.
Probably not lining up for themselves. People use kids to hold spots in line to grab more shoes... I've seen a certain NTer do it
30t6p3b.gif

This.
Probably not lining up for themselves. People use kids to hold spots in line to grab more shoes... I've seen a certain NTer do it
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by DR813

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Waiting in the cold for kicks u can cop online 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
now that's funny
servers ALWAYS crash when you order em online..its basically a shot in da dark...a crapshoot

and wassup with general? its like NT general is completely severed from da rest of da sneaker community...ya starting to sound REAL outta touch 
laugh.gif
Because most adults over 22 have more important things to worry about than sneakers?

College,Careers, Families, Investments,etc.
Do you know who you're talking to?  Have you seen ninjas room? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by DR813

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Waiting in the cold for kicks u can cop online 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
now that's funny
servers ALWAYS crash when you order em online..its basically a shot in da dark...a crapshoot

and wassup with general? its like NT general is completely severed from da rest of da sneaker community...ya starting to sound REAL outta touch 
laugh.gif
Because most adults over 22 have more important things to worry about than sneakers?

College,Careers, Families, Investments,etc.
Do you know who you're talking to?  Have you seen ninjas room? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TCERDA

Originally Posted by Treb2k5

The only shoes I've ever camped out for was the Grape V's.

-Woke up at 4am with my crew of about 6 (TEAM SC)
-Got to the mall in 10 minutes (it's the next exit from my house)
-Footaction opened up at 8am.

They only got 18 pairs & everybody in my crew got at least 2 pair.

Line was about 30 deep when we left.

All went home satisfied...

No way I'd camp for these, even if I did want them.

Dudes like you are so lame. You went to a store which you claim only got 18 pair.. Yet you and your crew were magically able to grab at least 2 pair (all in your sizes mind you) and leave everybody else to fight of the "6" magical pair left??
Why do dude like you flex so hard... Its the internet kid, we all know that isn't the real story. 9/10 your little crew doesn't exist, and you were one of the bad kids who stood in line and copped one pair. Prolly got all bent out of shape when the told you it was ONE PAIR PER CUSTOMER...

tired.gif
 New Age Internet Thugs FTL.

Dudes like you are so lame. You went to a store which you claim only got 18 pair.. Yet you and your crew were magically able to grab at least 2 pair (all in your sizes mind you) and leave everybody else to fight of the "6" magical pair left??
Why do dude like you flex so hard... Its the internet kid, we all know that isn't the real story. 9/10 your little crew doesn't exist, and you were one of the bad kids who stood in line and copped one pair. Prolly got all bent out of shape when the told you it was ONE PAIR PER CUSTOMER...

tired.gif

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

tired.gif

like why you so mad though? lol
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom