Scene of Cool Grey XI Release in Cali vol. apparently there's hail coming down

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Because most adults over 22 have more important things to worry about than sneakers?

College,Careers, Families, Investments,etc.

oscar-the-grouch.jpg

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Im tired of the General section and their holier-than thou attitude on sneakers.

I dont care for sneakers anymore and i would never camp out or go crazy for them but i aint gonna knock somebody else if that will make them happy.
Especially with dudes with this type of excuse 

ThrowedInDaGame wrote:
Because most adults over 22 have more important things to worry about than sneakers?

You can have those things listed, and enjoy a hobby at the same time, if you have enough funds or know how to allocate your money well.

The way i see it, most are just too broke after "college, career, familes, invesments...." to have disposable income for the hobby that they once love....so they justtify it by downplaying others who are in the same position that they were in years ago.

Bitterness.

Im tired of the General section and their holier-than thou attitude on sneakers.

I dont care for sneakers anymore and i would never camp out or go crazy for them but i aint gonna knock somebody else if that will make them happy.
Especially with dudes with this type of excuse 

ThrowedInDaGame wrote:

You can have those things listed, and enjoy a hobby at the same time, if you have enough funds or know how to allocate your money well.

The way i see it, most are just too broke after "college, career, familes, invesments...." to have disposable income for the hobby that they once love....so they justtify it by downplaying others who are in the same position that they were in years ago.

Bitterness.

The realest comment on the general forum

Originally Posted by you go boy

Some folks are going overboard though commenting on folk financial and living situations without even knowing who they are

Some folks are going overboard though commenting on folk financial and living situations without even knowing who they are

I don't knock the kids, you can't dictate what makes people happy or how to spend their bread.

I've sold all my Jordans many moons ago, but if the greys were $125 I would have copped. Any NYC/NJ hookups drop a PM.

I don't knock the kids, you can't dictate what makes people happy or how to spend their bread.

I've sold all my Jordans many moons ago, but if the greys were $125 I would have copped. Any NYC/NJ hookups drop a PM.

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
same mall.

Mesquite police twice used pepper spray on shoppers at Town East Mall early Thursday as a crowd of 400-500 pushed for first access to limited pairs of Cool Grey 11, the new Air Jordan sneakers.

Though the first use of the spray was to help a child that police said was trapped against the door, nobody was hurt and there were no arrests. Problems with release of the shoe were also reported in Houston.

Mesquite Police Lt. Bill Hedgpeth said police were already staffing the site shortly before 6 a.m. when they noticed the child pushed against the door between the mall and parking lot that was scheduled to open early for the shoe sale.

"As the door opened to help the child, the crowd tried to enter," Hedgpeth said. Pepper spray was used to hold them back.

A couple minutes later, another push broke the same door and police again sprayed the crowd, Hedgpeth said.

Sandra LaClave, general manager for Town East, said the three stores that offered the shoes opened at 6 a.m. as planned and quickly sold out of their supplies. The shoes are being sold for $175-$200 per pair.

The shoe is a retro-style of the Air Jordan collection named after basketball star Michael Jordan. Houston-area malls also reported damaged doors as crowds there awaited the hot holiday item. Some reported having been in line since 7 p.m. Wednesday.

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
same mall.

Mesquite police twice used pepper spray on shoppers at Town East Mall early Thursday as a crowd of 400-500 pushed for first access to limited pairs of Cool Grey 11, the new Air Jordan sneakers.

Though the first use of the spray was to help a child that police said was trapped against the door, nobody was hurt and there were no arrests. Problems with release of the shoe were also reported in Houston.

Mesquite Police Lt. Bill Hedgpeth said police were already staffing the site shortly before 6 a.m. when they noticed the child pushed against the door between the mall and parking lot that was scheduled to open early for the shoe sale.

"As the door opened to help the child, the crowd tried to enter," Hedgpeth said. Pepper spray was used to hold them back.

A couple minutes later, another push broke the same door and police again sprayed the crowd, Hedgpeth said.

Sandra LaClave, general manager for Town East, said the three stores that offered the shoes opened at 6 a.m. as planned and quickly sold out of their supplies. The shoes are being sold for $175-$200 per pair.

The shoe is a retro-style of the Air Jordan collection named after basketball star Michael Jordan. Houston-area malls also reported damaged doors as crowds there awaited the hot holiday item. Some reported having been in line since 7 p.m. Wednesday.

I wish I took a pic of the people waiting in line at Foot Locker only to have the manager roll up at 7:45am and tell them they are all gone, the sign to form a line was for a midnight release 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I wish I took a pic of the people waiting in line at Foot Locker only to have the manager roll up at 7:45am and tell them they are all gone, the sign to form a line was for a midnight release 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My friend from hs camped out since 1 to get these and the mall didn't open until 7 he said he was the first one @ the door and there was like 200 ppl behind while I was asleep but he copped a pair and I didn't

My friend from hs camped out since 1 to get these and the mall didn't open until 7 he said he was the first one @ the door and there was like 200 ppl behind while I was asleep but he copped a pair and I didn't

Originally Posted by StillIn729

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
 I could imagine their faces right now ..

Originally Posted by StillIn729

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
 I could imagine their faces right now ..

The XI's model isn't even ill... I don't understand why it's so attractive to everyone..

Definitely one of my least favorite Jordan models..

The XI's model isn't even ill... I don't understand why it's so attractive to everyone..

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

I respect your opinion but many people consider this possible the greatest sneaker ever made, not just the best Jordan

I personally would say 3,4,5,6,11 are all pretty close to me

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

I respect your opinion but many people consider this possible the greatest sneaker ever made, not just the best Jordan

I personally would say 3,4,5,6,11 are all pretty close to me

Back
Top Bottom