Scene of Cool Grey XI Release in Cali vol. apparently there's hail coming down

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Lol 18 pages???!?!?! Dudes are making way too big a deal over some shoes...

If you like the sneakers and want them.. buy them... If you don't care or don't buy shoes than don't.... pretty simple

Dudes in here getting mad at what other people are buying... and then dudes are getting mad cuz other people on here don't wear sneakers... not that serious imo

Since when did general turn into the JB FOURM? 
I guess General is more hypocritical then i thought. 
eyes.gif

If yall wanna talk about Jordans take that to the JB forum

yea im mad

come at me brah 

If you like the sneakers and want them.. buy them... If you don't care or don't buy shoes than don't.... pretty simple

Dudes in here getting mad at what other people are buying... and then dudes are getting mad cuz other people on here don't wear sneakers... not that serious imo

eyes.gif

yea im mad

come at me brah 

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

eyes.gif

yea im mad

come at me brah 

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

eyes.gif

yea im mad

come at me brah 

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by StillIn729

The XI's model isn't even ill... I don't understand why it's so attractive to everyone..

Definitely one of my least favorite Jordan models..
I respect your opinion but many people consider this possible the greatest sneaker ever made, not just the best Jordan

I personally would say 3,4,5,6,11 are all pretty close to me

Black/Cement IVs are the greatest sneakers ever made, IMO.

Shoes are perfection (OGs and first retros, not the crap they came out with a year or so ago).

I have a DS '99 retro pair that im dying to wear, but they look too nice to wear.

plus im sure they'll fall apart as soon as i put them on
laugh.gif

I think these are the greatest sneakers ever made, IMHO.

Air_Jordan_8.jpg

2uo3mt4.gif

Originally Posted by bijald0331

The XI's model isn't even ill... I don't understand why it's so attractive to everyone..

I respect your opinion but many people consider this possible the greatest sneaker ever made, not just the best Jordan

Shoes are perfection (OGs and first retros, not the crap they came out with a year or so ago).

I have a DS '99 retro pair that im dying to wear, but they look too nice to wear.

laugh.gif

Air_Jordan_8.jpg

2uo3mt4.gif

laugh.gif

Air_Jordan_8.jpg

normal_0010.jpg

laugh.gif

Air_Jordan_8.jpg

normal_0010.jpg

Camping for GR sneakers is pointless, their mass produced and everywhere. I do think HQS, T0 or whatever other dumb accramins. Are worth the camp out if you have the time and you really want the sneaker. It's not like you can walk into Patta and pick up the new AM with ease but you can walk into any mom/pop or FTL/FA and pick up Jordans.

Camping for GR sneakers is pointless, their mass produced and everywhere. I do think HQS, T0 or whatever other dumb accramins. Are worth the camp out if you have the time and you really want the sneaker. It's not like you can walk into Patta and pick up the new AM with ease but you can walk into any mom/pop or FTL/FA and pick up Jordans.

There's always going to be a dichotomy on here because this is a sneaker forum, and due to the nature of any hobby, it's bound to be a revolving door. And this is because those who were brought here because of the kicks, realized that they either a) could put their money to better use or b) just felt the need to collect shoes is/was an immature act or hobby.

That being said, there's no need for either party to disrespect the other. We all have differing views and opinions and just because someone has been quoted ad nauseum with "glad the era is over" doesn't mean what some of us still do/or try to fight from doing should be viewed in any less light than it was before, when that "era" was the cool thing to do for everyone.

Whether funds, shotty quality, or just a loss of passion for kicks, all of us someday will wake up and no longer feel the need to collect shoes/campout/weather the crashes and malfunctions of various online merchants. But for all of us, it will have been a part of who we are for some time and that is not better illuminated than in the fact that we still visit this site that was for us the "#1 sneaker community". Whether or not your omit the word "sneaker" it's still a #1 community and that is due to no other reason but a passion or simple hobby we once shared for sneakers. And it will forever remain the common bond.

There's always going to be a dichotomy on here because this is a sneaker forum, and due to the nature of any hobby, it's bound to be a revolving door. And this is because those who were brought here because of the kicks, realized that they either a) could put their money to better use or b) just felt the need to collect shoes is/was an immature act or hobby.

That being said, there's no need for either party to disrespect the other. We all have differing views and opinions and just because someone has been quoted ad nauseum with "glad the era is over" doesn't mean what some of us still do/or try to fight from doing should be viewed in any less light than it was before, when that "era" was the cool thing to do for everyone.

Whether funds, shotty quality, or just a loss of passion for kicks, all of us someday will wake up and no longer feel the need to collect shoes/campout/weather the crashes and malfunctions of various online merchants. But for all of us, it will have been a part of who we are for some time and that is not better illuminated than in the fact that we still visit this site that was for us the "#1 sneaker community". Whether or not your omit the word "sneaker" it's still a #1 community and that is due to no other reason but a passion or simple hobby we once shared for sneakers. And it will forever remain the common bond.

Originally Posted by kickz4show

indifferent.gif
 You should've been there camping with me, ppl went crazy over these.

Originally Posted by kickz4show

indifferent.gif
 You should've been there camping with me, ppl went crazy over these.

laugh.gif

Air_Jordan_8.jpg
I tweeted yesterday that I was gonna breakout my VNDS Black/Chrome VIII's. I love them, my first and favorite J
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom