Scene of Cool Grey XI Release in Cali vol. apparently there's hail coming down

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by StillIn729

The XI's model isn't even ill... I don't understand why it's so attractive to everyone..

Definitely one of my least favorite Jordan models..
I respect your opinion but many people consider this possible the greatest sneaker ever made, not just the best Jordan

I personally would say 3,4,5,6,11 are all pretty close to me

Black/Cement IVs are the greatest sneakers ever made, IMO.

Shoes are perfection (OGs and first retros, not the crap they came out with a year or so ago).

I have a DS '99 retro pair that im dying to wear, but they look too nice to wear.

plus im sure they'll fall apart as soon as i put them on
laugh.gif

I think these are the greatest sneakers ever made, IMHO.

Air_Jordan_8.jpg

2uo3mt4.gif

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

The XI's model isn't even ill... I don't understand why it's so attractive to everyone..

I respect your opinion but many people consider this possible the greatest sneaker ever made, not just the best Jordan

I love see all the other models you named but, the XI's jus' ain't that ill to me...

I felt that way until I owned a pair of XI's. I still think the Black/Cement III's are the best sneaker ever, but I can respect someone feeling that way about some XI's.

That being said, I'm hunting for '00 Concords now.
Their gonna retro next year,I'd wait till then instead of shelling out 400-500 for a 2000 pair. Oh and the Infrared 6's or Aqua 8's are my fav.

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

I love see all the other models you named but, the XI's jus' ain't that ill to me...

I felt that way until I owned a pair of XI's. I still think the Black/Cement III's are the best sneaker ever, but I can respect someone feeling that way about some XI's.

That being said, I'm hunting for '00 Concords now.
Their gonna retro next year,I'd wait till then instead of shelling out 400-500 for a 2000 pair. Oh and the Infrared 6's or Aqua 8's are my fav.

Shoes are perfection (OGs and first retros, not the crap they came out with a year or so ago).

I have a DS '99 retro pair that im dying to wear, but they look too nice to wear.

laugh.gif

Air_Jordan_8.jpg
I need this colorway

Originally Posted by Treb2k5

Not saying you have to dress like a bum, but people who have nice jobs don't even get to wear them. So, they don't spend $200 on shoes.

Ninjahook - You have about $50,000 worth of shoes? That's a great down payment on a house, but you rather look like you're living nice, than actually...living nice.
generalizing much? my cousin's wife makes 120k a year as a pharmacist and she rocks air maxes and jordans to work every day

and how you mad how other people spending their money?
laugh.gif
....and me cop property in da United states paying property tax? no thanks...i already have property in DR

laugh.gif

Air_Jordan_8.jpg
I need this colorway

Originally Posted by Treb2k5

Not saying you have to dress like a bum, but people who have nice jobs don't even get to wear them. So, they don't spend $200 on shoes.

Ninjahook - You have about $50,000 worth of shoes? That's a great down payment on a house, but you rather look like you're living nice, than actually...living nice.
generalizing much? my cousin's wife makes 120k a year as a pharmacist and she rocks air maxes and jordans to work every day

and how you mad how other people spending their money?
laugh.gif
....and me cop property in da United states paying property tax? no thanks...i already have property in DR

Could have gotten them at the memphis employee store........I passed tho, been out of the shoe game for years, grew out of it really.

Could have gotten them at the memphis employee store........I passed tho, been out of the shoe game for years, grew out of it really.

Rolaholic wrote:

Yeah, I read about it. But this same lining up business for an inferior product is gonna be in effect. I'd rather just wait it out and find an older pair for a decent price than standing in line to get the same pair of cardboard shoes as 10,000 other people.

Rolaholic wrote:

Yeah, I read about it. But this same lining up business for an inferior product is gonna be in effect. I'd rather just wait it out and find an older pair for a decent price than standing in line to get the same pair of cardboard shoes as 10,000 other people.

laugh.gif

Air_Jordan_8.jpg
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

Air_Jordan_8.jpg
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

CWrite78 wrote:

StillIn729 wrote:

DipsetGeneral wrote:

laugh.gif

Air_Jordan_8.jpg

indifferent.gif

i hate those jordans, ESPECIALLY the aqua colorway. the most hideous colorway.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

laugh.gif

Air_Jordan_8.jpg
I need this colorway
Funny you post those. I just ordered this CW on FlightClubNY earlier today
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Regal Black

laugh.gif

Air_Jordan_8.jpg
I need this colorway
Funny you post those. I just ordered this CW on FlightClubNY earlier today
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

CWrite78 wrote:

StillIn729 wrote:

DipsetGeneral wrote:

laugh.gif

Air_Jordan_8.jpg

indifferent.gif

i hate those jordans, ESPECIALLY the aqua colorway. the most hideous colorway.

Didn't want to participate in this back and forth debate, but this is perplexing:

and me cop property in da United states paying property tax? no thanks...i already have property in DR
lol_que.jpg

Ninjahood pic for emphasis and irony

Didn't want to participate in this back and forth debate, but this is perplexing:

and me cop property in da United states paying property tax? no thanks...i already have property in DR
lol_que.jpg

Ninjahood pic for emphasis and irony

Lol 18 pages???!?!?! Dudes are making way too big a deal over some shoes...

If you like the sneakers and want them.. buy them... If you don't care or don't buy shoes than don't.... pretty simple

Dudes in here getting mad at what other people are buying... and then dudes are getting mad cuz other people on here don't wear sneakers... not that serious imo

Lol 18 pages???!?!?! Dudes are making way too big a deal over some shoes...

If you like the sneakers and want them.. buy them... If you don't care or don't buy shoes than don't.... pretty simple

Dudes in here getting mad at what other people are buying... and then dudes are getting mad cuz other people on here don't wear sneakers... not that serious imo

Back
Top Bottom