Scene of Cool Grey XI Release in Cali vol. apparently there's hail coming down

Not saying you have to dress like a bum, but people who have nice jobs don't even get to wear them. So, they don't spend $200 on shoes.

Ninjahook - You have about $50,000 worth of shoes? That's a great down payment on a house, but you rather look like you're living nice, than actually...living nice.

Not saying you have to dress like a bum, but people who have nice jobs don't even get to wear them. So, they don't spend $200 on shoes.

Ninjahook - You have about $50,000 worth of shoes? That's a great down payment on a house, but you rather look like you're living nice, than actually...living nice.

Originally Posted by Treb2k5

Originally Posted by vcof2005

I find it funny when people use age to justify not buying shoe. It just shows who was in for the love and who liked it and who was just doing it because they thought it was "cool" or the "right" thing to do.
Shoe 'collecting' is low.

When you meet a girl are you gonna say "Oh, I have 2,000 posts on Niketalk & I collect shoes." She's gonna look like
eyes.gif
& think you're a loser.

At the end of the day, they don't do anything but enhance your appearance. They don't make you do any special talents, make you smarter or anything. They're $200 pieces of rubber, glue, and leather..

If you're over 18 & still worry about what shoes come out, you need to re-evaluate life.
are you serious? dude, shut the hell up..
i dont collect shoes, but i understand to some extent that people like to stick to certain hobbies. be it shoes, toys, watches, or stupid !!$ looking cars with 28" rims 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 (word to your avy)

Originally Posted by vcof2005

I find it funny when people use age to justify not buying shoe. It just shows who was in for the love and who liked it and who was just doing it because they thought it was "cool" or the "right" thing to do.
Shoe 'collecting' is low.

When you meet a girl are you gonna say "Oh, I have 2,000 posts on Niketalk & I collect shoes." She's gonna look like
eyes.gif
& think you're a loser.

At the end of the day, they don't do anything but enhance your appearance. They don't make you do any special talents, make you smarter or anything. They're $200 pieces of rubber, glue, and leather..

If you're over 18 & still worry about what shoes come out, you need to re-evaluate life.
are you serious? dude, shut the hell up..
i dont collect shoes, but i understand to some extent that people like to stick to certain hobbies. be it shoes, toys, watches, or stupid !!$ looking cars with 28" rims 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 (word to your avy)

Originally Posted by gregbutler20

I felt like I lost about 50 dollars last year on the value of these shoes, but these dudes are just losing their dignity. Then dudes wonder why some resellers sell you things for double or triple the price.

Good point sir.
After reading some of the posts I will detuct that sneaker collecting is a hobby for "some" people. But let's not forget about the so called "shoegame."
If you're still in the shoegame slap yourself.

Originally Posted by gregbutler20

I felt like I lost about 50 dollars last year on the value of these shoes, but these dudes are just losing their dignity. Then dudes wonder why some resellers sell you things for double or triple the price.

Good point sir.
After reading some of the posts I will detuct that sneaker collecting is a hobby for "some" people. But let's not forget about the so called "shoegame."
If you're still in the shoegame slap yourself.

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by TCERDA

The only shoes I've ever camped out for was the Grape V's.

-Woke up at 4am with my crew of about 6 (TEAM SC)
-Got to the mall in 10 minutes (it's the next exit from my house)
-Footaction opened up at 8am.

They only got 18 pairs & everybody in my crew got at least 2 pair.

Line was about 30 deep when we left.

All went home satisfied...

No way I'd camp for these, even if I did want them.

Dudes like you are so lame. You went to a store which you claim only got 18 pair.. Yet you and your crew were magically able to grab at least 2 pair (all in your sizes mind you) and leave everybody else to fight of the "6" magical pair left??
Why do dude like you flex so hard... Its the internet kid, we all know that isn't the real story. 9/10 your little crew doesn't exist, and you were one of the bad kids who stood in line and copped one pair. Prolly got all bent out of shape when the told you it was ONE PAIR PER CUSTOMER...

tired.gif
 New Age Internet Thugs FTL.
indifferent.gif

I have pictures of my Grape V's from that day - Team SC.

I got my pair & another pair for a friend who had to tend to family & my mom got another pair for another NT'er in a diff. city.

My boy spacej23 got 2 pairs, ryan/josh got theirs...so we pretty much bought half their stock & hit the waffle house/iHop for breakfast...while the people who claim to have "wanted them so bad" didn't, because they didn't get their early enough..

Early bird gets the worm, so we made moves & went home satisfied.

pimp.gif
Your mom is part of your crew?

Dudes like you are so lame. You went to a store which you claim only got 18 pair.. Yet you and your crew were magically able to grab at least 2 pair (all in your sizes mind you) and leave everybody else to fight of the "6" magical pair left??
Why do dude like you flex so hard... Its the internet kid, we all know that isn't the real story. 9/10 your little crew doesn't exist, and you were one of the bad kids who stood in line and copped one pair. Prolly got all bent out of shape when the told you it was ONE PAIR PER CUSTOMER...

tired.gif
indifferent.gif

I got my pair & another pair for a friend who had to tend to family & my mom got another pair for another NT'er in a diff. city.

My boy spacej23 got 2 pairs, ryan/josh got theirs...so we pretty much bought half their stock & hit the waffle house/iHop for breakfast...while the people who claim to have "wanted them so bad" didn't, because they didn't get their early enough..

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

The XI's model isn't even ill... I don't understand why it's so attractive to everyone..

Definitely one of my least favorite Jordan models..
I respect your opinion but many people consider this possible the greatest sneaker ever made, not just the best Jordan

I personally would say 3,4,5,6,11 are all pretty close to me

I love see all the other models you named but, the XI's jus' ain't that ill to me...

The XI's model isn't even ill... I don't understand why it's so attractive to everyone..

I respect your opinion but many people consider this possible the greatest sneaker ever made, not just the best Jordan

I love see all the other models you named but, the XI's jus' ain't that ill to me...

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

alien.gif

lemme guess the XV's are one of your favorites

The XV's are alright actually... I unno if I would choose em' over the XI's though man...

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

alien.gif

lemme guess the XV's are one of your favorites

The XV's are alright actually... I unno if I would choose em' over the XI's though man...

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

tired.gif
indifferent.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
No, man.
laugh.gif

She came out there & got the pair for my friend who was out of town.

We got him the shoes & he sent us a money order for retail price.

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

tired.gif
indifferent.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
No, man.
laugh.gif

She came out there & got the pair for my friend who was out of town.

We got him the shoes & he sent us a money order for retail price.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Black/Cement IVs are the greatest sneakers ever made, IMO.

Shoes are perfection (OGs and first retros, not the crap they came out with a year or so ago).

I have a DS '99 retro pair that im dying to wear, but they look too nice to wear.

plus im sure they'll fall apart as soon as i put them on
laugh.gif

I think these are the greatest sneakers ever made, IMHO.

Air_Jordan_8.jpg

Shoes are perfection (OGs and first retros, not the crap they came out with a year or so ago).

I have a DS '99 retro pair that im dying to wear, but they look too nice to wear.

laugh.gif

Air_Jordan_8.jpg

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I did this for the same exact shoe 9 years ago, but I was 15 years old.

roll.gif

I can't believe these tools.

eek.gif

Ditto. 24 now, but I didn't camp. I waited all day in a Jimmy Jazz because their original launch shipment never made it to them when it was supposed to. I stood in the JJ all day.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I did this for the same exact shoe 9 years ago, but I was 15 years old.

roll.gif

I can't believe these tools.

eek.gif

Ditto. 24 now, but I didn't camp. I waited all day in a Jimmy Jazz because their original launch shipment never made it to them when it was supposed to. I stood in the JJ all day.
30t6p3b.gif

I felt that way until I owned a pair of XI's. I still think the Black/Cement III's are the best sneaker ever, but I can respect someone feeling that way about some XI's.

That being said, I'm hunting for '00 Concords now.

I felt that way until I owned a pair of XI's. I still think the Black/Cement III's are the best sneaker ever, but I can respect someone feeling that way about some XI's.

That being said, I'm hunting for '00 Concords now.

laugh.gif

Air_Jordan_8.jpg

2uo3mt4.gif

Back
Top Bottom