Scene of Cool Grey XI Release in Cali vol. apparently there's hail coming down

i would love to have a pair of cg but no way im paying that much for it
cant believe how much i used to spend back in the days

Originally Posted by DonJuan23

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

I don't understand why camp out? I mean I did this once on HS but come on these dudes in the pics are grown! You don't know anyone at finishline u can bribe? U don't have the Internet to
Cop online at midnight? These dudes here
30t6p3b.gif
Im 26 and actually was able to secure my pair online but you sound so  damn stupid.  Have you ever been a manager anywhere if you were you wouldn't be taking a bribe from a regular person and risk your job on that stupid nonsense. As far as copping online if you not on NT or other shoe sites its pretty safe to say you only know of the main shoe websites.  NDC,FNL,FL,Eastbay,Champs,Etc.  Now the site will crash as with any serious jordan release.  By the time you get to checkout its a good chance theyre sold out already in your size.  So you cant go to the store at regular time because they probably opened early now you the first person in line at the regular opening time only to feel stupid cause they sold out two hours prior.  TWO CHOICES camp with the rest of the folks socialize have a good time waiting, or pay reseller price
sick.gif
.  To many stupid posts like yours on here that serve no merit.  Do you and let other people do them
tired.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif

why do you sound mad? are you one of the dudes pictured above?.. i HAVE never camped out during my collecting days and i was always able to get every pair i wanted (QS, GR, T0, etc) through easier means (no inflated prices either). 

Originally Posted by DonJuan23

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

I don't understand why camp out? I mean I did this once on HS but come on these dudes in the pics are grown! You don't know anyone at finishline u can bribe? U don't have the Internet to
Cop online at midnight? These dudes here
30t6p3b.gif
Im 26 and actually was able to secure my pair online but you sound so  damn stupid.  Have you ever been a manager anywhere if you were you wouldn't be taking a bribe from a regular person and risk your job on that stupid nonsense. As far as copping online if you not on NT or other shoe sites its pretty safe to say you only know of the main shoe websites.  NDC,FNL,FL,Eastbay,Champs,Etc.  Now the site will crash as with any serious jordan release.  By the time you get to checkout its a good chance theyre sold out already in your size.  So you cant go to the store at regular time because they probably opened early now you the first person in line at the regular opening time only to feel stupid cause they sold out two hours prior.  TWO CHOICES camp with the rest of the folks socialize have a good time waiting, or pay reseller price
sick.gif
.  To many stupid posts like yours on here that serve no merit.  Do you and let other people do them
tired.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif

why do you sound mad? are you one of the dudes pictured above?.. i HAVE never camped out during my collecting days and i was always able to get every pair i wanted (QS, GR, T0, etc) through easier means (no inflated prices either). 

wow I camped out once in NYC for the Pharrell's and ESPO's back in Jan 2003 (wow that was really 8 years ago) and I would NEVER do that again

I'm happy those days are over, if I can't walk into a store and get them or better yet buy online then it wasn't meant to be, I just happen to be Xmas shopping bright and early tomorrow so I'll buy them since I missed out on the Space Jams if I can walk into Footlocker or Finishline but if they are sold out...my life will go on

wow I camped out once in NYC for the Pharrell's and ESPO's back in Jan 2003 (wow that was really 8 years ago) and I would NEVER do that again

I'm happy those days are over, if I can't walk into a store and get them or better yet buy online then it wasn't meant to be, I just happen to be Xmas shopping bright and early tomorrow so I'll buy them since I missed out on the Space Jams if I can walk into Footlocker or Finishline but if they are sold out...my life will go on

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

it really is nuts when you think about it.....

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

it really is nuts when you think about it.....

Originally Posted by proper english

laugh.gif
grin.gif

Must be nice to have connects.  Some people don't have it though. 

Originally Posted by proper english

laugh.gif
grin.gif

Must be nice to have connects.  Some people don't have it though. 

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

(middle guy) Gentry187 is that you?
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
He's the one who posted the pic in the JB forum.

Originally Posted by gentry187

It's that serious!
roll.gif
laugh.gif
 Didnt know he posted it in JB

I met dude at NTLA for MS 6s thats why i ced it was him. looked familiar.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

(middle guy) Gentry187 is that you?
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
He's the one who posted the pic in the JB forum.

Originally Posted by gentry187

It's that serious!
roll.gif
laugh.gif
 Didnt know he posted it in JB

I met dude at NTLA for MS 6s thats why i ced it was him. looked familiar.

laugh.gif
Crazy..dudes waiting in freezing weather in NYC just for sneakers that they probably wont even wear until like 3-4 years later..
and with the quality of JB recently..gonna end up Matt Bonner'd on a  hot summer day 

couldnt be me
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Crazy..dudes waiting in freezing weather in NYC just for sneakers that they probably wont even wear until like 3-4 years later..
and with the quality of JB recently..gonna end up Matt Bonner'd on a  hot summer day 

couldnt be me
laugh.gif

eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
at the mark up on JB shoes these days. $175 for the CG XI's, I remember when they use to retail for $125.

No wonder why I never looked back once I got out of the JB shoe game.

eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
at the mark up on JB shoes these days. $175 for the CG XI's, I remember when they use to retail for $125.

Originally Posted by Div1LBC

eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

what is even worse is how they made you buy a pair of crappy 19's to get a pair of poorly made, cheap materials 4's for $300 of whatever they charged

kids now don't have any nostalgia to Jordan's anymore it's all hype, it's a shame, the only pair I splurged on since prob 2004 was the Infrared 6's because I still remember getting on Christmas 1990 like it was yesterday.  Kid's are too spoiled these days, when I was kid I got one pair of Jordan's a year and it was my Christmas gift so it's a shame to see Jordan Brand ruining that for me, I'd easily pay $175 for a pair of Jordan's if they were well made but they crack, have glue stains, crease instantly nowadays
indifferent.gif

Got a pair of Cement 3's for Christmas this year from my family (I'm 29 so I don't want anything but they refuse to buy me nothing so I had them eBay me a pair) and I can bet you a 03 retro deadstock will prob. still last longer than the 2011's. 

Originally Posted by Div1LBC

eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

what is even worse is how they made you buy a pair of crappy 19's to get a pair of poorly made, cheap materials 4's for $300 of whatever they charged

kids now don't have any nostalgia to Jordan's anymore it's all hype, it's a shame, the only pair I splurged on since prob 2004 was the Infrared 6's because I still remember getting on Christmas 1990 like it was yesterday.  Kid's are too spoiled these days, when I was kid I got one pair of Jordan's a year and it was my Christmas gift so it's a shame to see Jordan Brand ruining that for me, I'd easily pay $175 for a pair of Jordan's if they were well made but they crack, have glue stains, crease instantly nowadays
indifferent.gif

Got a pair of Cement 3's for Christmas this year from my family (I'm 29 so I don't want anything but they refuse to buy me nothing so I had them eBay me a pair) and I can bet you a 03 retro deadstock will prob. still last longer than the 2011's. 

I camped out once for the Pharell's & Espo's at NT Chi back in '03....was in line from 1 am-10 am.

All in all, I actually had fun doin it...got a chance to meet new people from several surrounding states, and even put a face to some NT screennames (anybody remember "ShoKKa" w/the Mario Lopez avatar?)

I dont look down on those who do it...maybe they dont want to pay inflated prices, or DONT have any hook-ups? Managers at shoe stores move around like chess pieces...once you establish a relationship with one, they get fired or promoted, and it's on to the next person. Also, I'd NEVER take my chances ordering online on a release day...forget that.

In the end, who cares how they get them......as long as they do. That's what it's all about (no Hokey Pokey)

I camped out once for the Pharell's & Espo's at NT Chi back in '03....was in line from 1 am-10 am.

All in all, I actually had fun doin it...got a chance to meet new people from several surrounding states, and even put a face to some NT screennames (anybody remember "ShoKKa" w/the Mario Lopez avatar?)

I dont look down on those who do it...maybe they dont want to pay inflated prices, or DONT have any hook-ups? Managers at shoe stores move around like chess pieces...once you establish a relationship with one, they get fired or promoted, and it's on to the next person. Also, I'd NEVER take my chances ordering online on a release day...forget that.

In the end, who cares how they get them......as long as they do. That's what it's all about (no Hokey Pokey)

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I did this for the same exact shoe 9 years ago, but I was 15 years old.

roll.gif

I can't believe these tools.
^Where at? I was at Randall. Dude jumped from the 2nd floor to the Champs on the lower level and broke his leg LOL!

I might go out tonight and cop for resell...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
I'm over here crying.....my co workers lookin at me like I'm a damn fool

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I did this for the same exact shoe 9 years ago, but I was 15 years old.

roll.gif

I can't believe these tools.
^Where at? I was at Randall. Dude jumped from the 2nd floor to the Champs on the lower level and broke his leg LOL!

I might go out tonight and cop for resell...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
I'm over here crying.....my co workers lookin at me like I'm a damn fool

Back
Top Bottom