Scene of Cool Grey XI Release in Cali vol. apparently there's hail coming down

Dudes always feel the need to rock heat to a JB release, I never understood that. Just go in some house shoes or some beaters for maximum comfort.

Dudes always feel the need to rock heat to a JB release, I never understood that. Just go in some house shoes or some beaters for maximum comfort.

The only pair of sneakers I've ever camped out for were Low White/Chrome 8's 
embarassed.gif

roll.gif
. Now that I think about it, I don't understand why there was a line for those to begin with.

The only pair of sneakers I've ever camped out for were Low White/Chrome 8's 
embarassed.gif

roll.gif
. Now that I think about it, I don't understand why there was a line for those to begin with.

It's a whole other league. I barely get shoes at $100, maybe $150 tops. But it has to be special. On the regular, retro guys are dropping $175, and have to wait for them. JB got some dudes by the balls.

It's a whole other league. I barely get shoes at $100, maybe $150 tops. But it has to be special. On the regular, retro guys are dropping $175, and have to wait for them. JB got some dudes by the balls.

Originally Posted by JayHood23

is that what passes for heat these days?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JayHood23

is that what passes for heat these days?
nerd.gif

Im 26 and actually was able to secure my pair online but you sound so  damn stupid.  Have you ever been a manager anywhere if you were you wouldn't be taking a bribe from a regular person and risk your job on that stupid nonsense. As far as copping online if you not on NT or other shoe sites its pretty safe to say you only know of the main shoe websites.  NDC,FNL,FL,Eastbay,Champs,Etc.  Now the site will crash as with any serious jordan release.  By the time you get to checkout its a good chance theyre sold out already in your size.  So you cant go to the store at regular time because they probably opened early now you the first person in line at the regular opening time only to feel stupid cause they sold out two hours prior.  TWO CHOICES camp with the rest of the folks socialize have a good time waiting, or pay reseller price
sick.gif
.  To many stupid posts like yours on here that serve no merit.  Do you and let other people do them
tired.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
Damn son, you sound mad.
Also, I'd NEVER take my chances ordering online on a release day...forget that.
After I got Swoosh access late in 2005, it's the only way I know how to order shoes.

Retail...pfftt!

I want these, but if I don't get them, life goes on.  I think I'm more excited about the Nike Snowboard boots I won on ebay for $100
smokin.gif
.  The way it's been dumping, can't wait to hit the slopes.

Can't believe I'm saying this but I agree with areyouin729.  Kids nowadays always want to say they want the shoe for nostalgic reasons, #$*%, most of the kids camping out today were in their daddy's @#$+!*! or still breast feeding when Jordan was in his prime.  If you are over 25 and still camping,
30t6p3b.gif
, somewhere along the road of life, you lost.

Im 26 and actually was able to secure my pair online but you sound so  damn stupid.  Have you ever been a manager anywhere if you were you wouldn't be taking a bribe from a regular person and risk your job on that stupid nonsense. As far as copping online if you not on NT or other shoe sites its pretty safe to say you only know of the main shoe websites.  NDC,FNL,FL,Eastbay,Champs,Etc.  Now the site will crash as with any serious jordan release.  By the time you get to checkout its a good chance theyre sold out already in your size.  So you cant go to the store at regular time because they probably opened early now you the first person in line at the regular opening time only to feel stupid cause they sold out two hours prior.  TWO CHOICES camp with the rest of the folks socialize have a good time waiting, or pay reseller price
sick.gif
.  To many stupid posts like yours on here that serve no merit.  Do you and let other people do them
tired.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
Damn son, you sound mad.
After I got Swoosh access late in 2005, it's the only way I know how to order shoes.

Retail...pfftt!

I want these, but if I don't get them, life goes on.  I think I'm more excited about the Nike Snowboard boots I won on ebay for $100
smokin.gif

Can't believe I'm saying this but I agree with areyouin729.  Kids nowadays always want to say they want the shoe for nostalgic reasons, #$*%, most of the kids camping out today were in their daddy's @#$+!*! or still breast feeding when Jordan was in his prime.  If you are over 25 and still camping,
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

sick.gif
tired.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Damn son, you sound mad.

Retail...pfftt!

smokin.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
we agree on something, it's very true though, most of these kid's either grew up thinking Vince Carter was the next Jordan

I don't think Lebron will ever be able to replicate Jordan Brand, I love the first few pairs of Lebron's but I'm not sure he will ever associate in the long term with people with his brand and Kobe never will because he started with Adidas. 

I walk into stores and see the travesty of all the Jordan's meshed into one shoe and it makes me 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

sick.gif
tired.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Damn son, you sound mad.

Retail...pfftt!

smokin.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
we agree on something, it's very true though, most of these kid's either grew up thinking Vince Carter was the next Jordan

I don't think Lebron will ever be able to replicate Jordan Brand, I love the first few pairs of Lebron's but I'm not sure he will ever associate in the long term with people with his brand and Kobe never will because he started with Adidas. 

I walk into stores and see the travesty of all the Jordan's meshed into one shoe and it makes me 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ESyDC

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Dude who jump ed from the 2nd flooand broke his leg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

LOL!!! I could imagine him limping over to the Champs Howling "Just get me a sz. 10 dammit, a sz. 10 Dammit!" and the worker would ask if he'd like to Try them on first!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

LOL!!! I could imagine him limping over to the Champs Howling "Just get me a sz. 10 dammit, a sz. 10 Dammit!" and the worker would ask if he'd like to Try them on first!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

That's what it's all about (no Hokey Pokey)

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by StillIn729

frown.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But yea almost every pair of Jordans I have I had to camp out for. (I went with my boy, and he was big on that so I just went with him, whateves.) Any who if it wasnt for camping out I wouldve never found NT so I have nothing bad to say about camping out. Will I ever do it again? No. But do i regret doing it? No

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

That's what it's all about (no Hokey Pokey)

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by StillIn729

frown.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But yea almost every pair of Jordans I have I had to camp out for. (I went with my boy, and he was big on that so I just went with him, whateves.) Any who if it wasnt for camping out I wouldve never found NT so I have nothing bad to say about camping out. Will I ever do it again? No. But do i regret doing it? No

Originally Posted by nikeskywalker

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom