School me on DQM Air Max 90

951jenius

Banned
Hey Nt can you guys enlighten me on the DQM Air max 90, like how much would they run, where they a Quickstike. Didnt they release 2 versions of them? Any helpwould be appreciated
Thanks

They were originally a QS that released around Dec. 04.
They retailed for $125 and were easy to come by, meaning they were all over ebay for decent prices and such, as well as other boutiques.
There was also a Hyperstrike version, I dont know the #'s on those, but as u can imagine, very limited and hi $'s.
(My Thoughts) DQM, seeing as they werent as big as they thought they would be, held a good portion of their stock back a couple years, and re-released them mid06 for a retail of $230 = $250 after tax.
Before that they were reseeling on eBay between $180-$250, but after that u can expect to pay upwards of $350.

In conclusion, I kick myself everyday for passing them up for retail to cop the Air Max Trainer 91's that dropped around the same time.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

They retailed for $125 and were easy to come by, meaning they were all over ebay for decent prices and such, as well as other boutiques.
There was also a Hyperstrike version, I dont know the #'s on those, but as u can imagine, very limited and hi $'s.
(My Thoughts) DQM, seeing as they werent as big as they thought they would be, held a good portion of their stock back a couple years, and re-released them mid 06 for a retail of $230 = $250 after tax.
Before that they were reseeling on eBay between $180-$250, but after that u can expect to pay upwards of $350.

In conclusion, I kick myself everyday for passing them up for retail to cop the Air Max Trainer 91's that dropped around the same time.
They did not re-release for 230. I bought a 2nd pair during the re-release. They were 180 +tax. Came in at less than 205. They also came with a Tshirt,so not a bad deal. You likely will not get a pair for anything less than 350. I've seen used pairs go for that much.

I had an oppurtunity to cop for retail, but that's when I was dumb. And I wanted them so bad too.

they will cost you a grip if you want them now...the material used are some of the BEST i've seen for AM90's.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

(My Thoughts) DQM, seeing as they werent as big as they thought they would be, held a good portion of their stock back a couple years, and re-released them mid 06 for a retail of $230 = $250 after tax.

i think they may have retailed for only $100

pretty sure i got them for that price

They retailed for $90 originally. I was about to order a pair from Huf in San Fran but didn't pull the trigger. I could kick myself!!! $90 compared to whatthey go for now...smh!!!

I told Dave himself that I was gonna cop them way back when he showed me the samples and the Boars Head themed box they came in with the DQM tag on the tongue.I remember him sayin "You should scoop up a 13 when they drop because I have a feeling they're gonna do well.."

I never got that size 13. I passed and I regret it,very dope shoe and from what I remember as well it was 90 bucks retail.

Friends and family/hyperstrike
302z2jb.jpg

-Justin!

I thought they retailed for $90..

Still regret the day I walked into Nort.Recon, picked up the size 9 on display, my size too, and passed because I thought about the way it was going tocrease..
smh.gif

Man I've been lookin for a size 11.5/12 in these for ever, one of the few shoes I ever regret not pickin up

My money wasnt right back then (yea I know $100, tuff times )
ohwell.gif

one of my favorite pair of air max 90's, such a classic colorway...looked for a pair of these for about a year before finding a size 10 in decentcondition. now i don't really wear them much, and may actually get rid of them...still love the look, but no point in keeping a shoe if i'm not goingto wear them often.

-waystinthyme

I remember when they were first released. I walked into dqm a couple of weeks after release and they still good sizes left. And they were only charging $110.Now dqm marks the price up a lot for a store with a nike account. Oh, how the times have changed lol.

Thanks for the info guys! I passed on some this week for 300 vnds but i hate wearing used shoes!

saw someone at a shop who got a pair of the hyperstrikes somehow, they look better in person and made me interested in them. not for the price they are at nowthough

Back
Top Bottom