School me on how to "fake" an ankle injury....

Everyone here is making some great points. *High fives all around*

Everyone here is making some great points. *High fives all around*

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

that +$%@ head Chris Brussard posted that tweet that he was done for the season.
Someone needs to wipe him off the face of the planet already.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

that +$%@ head Chris Brussard posted that tweet that he was done for the season.
Someone needs to wipe him off the face of the planet already.

he never even said it was his ankle tho. he said he hurt his foot and that he'd be fine to play.

he never even said it was his ankle tho. he said he hurt his foot and that he'd be fine to play.

pssh tell me how convince the entire sporting world that the best athlete in the world isnt getting blood flow to his elbow after 4 MRIs found nothing.

pssh tell me how convince the entire sporting world that the best athlete in the world isnt getting blood flow to his elbow after 4 MRIs found nothing.

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

Taking shot at Lebron ?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

Taking shot at Lebron ?
laugh.gif

i think barkley was more saying that everyone was blowing it out of proportian not that kobe was faking it.....its not like kobe was telling everyone how hurt he was, it was the media trying to make it a bigger deal then it was, not kobe

i think barkley was more saying that everyone was blowing it out of proportian not that kobe was faking it.....its not like kobe was telling everyone how hurt he was, it was the media trying to make it a bigger deal then it was, not kobe

I mean, I'm not one to argue for another man, but the fact is in the video. That was an ankle tweak.

We cannot know how severe it was or not, because it didn't happen to us.

I mean do you really want to discredit Kobe this way? Dude has played with broken index finger, and played as if nothing was wrong with him.

Even if he played in a wheelchair, people would still have something to say. And it's pretty sad really.

I mean, I'm not one to argue for another man, but the fact is in the video. That was an ankle tweak.

We cannot know how severe it was or not, because it didn't happen to us.

I mean do you really want to discredit Kobe this way? Dude has played with broken index finger, and played as if nothing was wrong with him.

Even if he played in a wheelchair, people would still have something to say. And it's pretty sad really.

I'm not sure if Kobe "faked" the injury or not, HOWEVER it wouldn't be the first time Kobe did something for the cameras when a game wasn't going on this year.

I'm not sure if Kobe "faked" the injury or not, HOWEVER it wouldn't be the first time Kobe did something for the cameras when a game wasn't going on this year.

I don't think he'd fake it, but with the way the media was saying how bad it was and oversensationalizing it, it makes it seem like he faked it. But I don't think he did.

I don't think he'd fake it, but with the way the media was saying how bad it was and oversensationalizing it, it makes it seem like he faked it. But I don't think he did.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Dude walked into the arena last night like he had just caught a slug in his leg.

Exactly what had me confused. I never accused him of faking it, but as a ball player there is no way in hell you can walk around with a limp and all of a sudden perform the way he did last night like its nothing. Regardless fake or not hes a drama queen....it is what it is.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Dude walked into the arena last night like he had just caught a slug in his leg.

Exactly what had me confused. I never accused him of faking it, but as a ball player there is no way in hell you can walk around with a limp and all of a sudden perform the way he did last night like its nothing. Regardless fake or not hes a drama queen....it is what it is.

Back
Top Bottom