School me on how to "fake" an ankle injury....

Originally Posted by acidicality

Originally Posted by Al3xis

I always think questioning the severity of another person's injury is dumb. real dumb.

co-sign, no matter if it's Kobe, D-Wade, or Pierce. It's a little hypocritical for these Kobe/Laker fans since they've been the biggest ones mocking the wheelchair usage of Wade/Pierce
This,especially when one of the people you named was out for most of the year.

I don't know how or why the *#!@ an Athlete/competitor of all people would fake an injury during the damn playoffs.

I always think questioning the severity of another person's injury is dumb. real dumb.

co-sign, no matter if it's Kobe, D-Wade, or Pierce. It's a little hypocritical for these Kobe/Laker fans since they've been the biggest ones mocking the wheelchair usage of Wade/Pierce
This,especially when one of the people you named was out for most of the year.

I don't know how or why the *#!@ an Athlete/competitor of all people would fake an injury during the damn playoffs.

Yeah but people have a reason to mock Pierce's wheel chair faking injury because he within a couple minutes later in the game he came running out from the locker room and came back and hit some dagger 3's to win game 1 of the 2008 Finals. I mean how much more evidence do you need that dude was faking & over blowing his injury?

Then dude later that same summer shows up at the ESPY awards show in LA making fun of the injury with another stunt poking fun at the injury.

Yeah but people have a reason to mock Pierce's wheel chair faking injury because he within a couple minutes later in the game he came running out from the locker room and came back and hit some dagger 3's to win game 1 of the 2008 Finals. I mean how much more evidence do you need that dude was faking & over blowing his injury?

Then dude later that same summer shows up at the ESPY awards show in LA making fun of the injury with another stunt poking fun at the injury.

Originally Posted by MR J 858

images

Originally Posted by MR J 858

images

Electro muscle stimulation therapy is no joke. Had the treatment once in college after a soccer injury.

Electro muscle stimulation therapy is no joke. Had the treatment once in college after a soccer injury.

I think it's different--Kobe never said anything and wanted to keep playing.  He didn't even want to come out of the game immediately after it happened.  He tried to walk it off and sub offense/defense with Shannon Brown.

I think it's different--Kobe never said anything and wanted to keep playing.  He didn't even want to come out of the game immediately after it happened.  He tried to walk it off and sub offense/defense with Shannon Brown.

Ask Cal, Arizona State, Stanford, or any other team who faked injuries against the Ducks.

Ask Cal, Arizona State, Stanford, or any other team who faked injuries against the Ducks.

kobe stayed in the game while mr. pierce stayed in the ground and had had his teammates pick up like he just died
laugh.gif
. lets not even compare pierce to kobe. not even close.

i dont think his injury was severe, i think he tweaked it but just like every injury when after you warm up it feels a bit better. 2000 nba finals game 4, he had an injury and played horrible in the 1st half but warmed up then closed the game.

regardless though, kobe can never win in situations like this.

kobe stayed in the game while mr. pierce stayed in the ground and had had his teammates pick up like he just died
laugh.gif
. lets not even compare pierce to kobe. not even close.

i dont think his injury was severe, i think he tweaked it but just like every injury when after you warm up it feels a bit better. 2000 nba finals game 4, he had an injury and played horrible in the 1st half but warmed up then closed the game.

regardless though, kobe can never win in situations like this.

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

Yeah But Cal had a reason.
laugh.gif
We had to slow the tempo of that game down and the officiating was horrible in that game. Oregon is a much better team then CAL last year and we nearly won that game. (I'm a little salty about my alma mater)

Edit: and it was a knee injury

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

Yeah But Cal had a reason.
laugh.gif
We had to slow the tempo of that game down and the officiating was horrible in that game. Oregon is a much better team then CAL last year and we nearly won that game. (I'm a little salty about my alma mater)

Edit: and it was a knee injury

I've limped around and to the game. Played fine after getting warmed up and then limped again after the game.

I've limped around and to the game. Played fine after getting warmed up and then limped again after the game.

Back
Top Bottom