school me on the Nike Dunk Hi Wu-Tang

notsbbutclassic

to save you from further answers that make you look dumb, take this advice. SBs started in 2002, hypebeasts like you came into play in about 2006 and ruinedthe game. So don't assume everything is an SB. In fact just go back to ISS and discuss it with a bunch of other little hypebeasts.

Killer Bees were hot. But I'd still prefer the Deftones F&F shoe. I remember seeing a picture of one at DQM shoved into a little air tight container
laugh.gif

Those are
pimp.gif

Do they come out soon?
How much do you think I can sell them for if I get them?

to save you from further answers that make you look dumb, take this advice. SBs started in 2002, hypebeasts like you came into play in about 2006 and ruined the game. So don't assume everything is an SB. In fact just go back to ISS and discuss it with a bunch of other little hypebeasts.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Harsh, but very true.

I remember I saw these on ebay a few years ago along with a pair of ROC AF1 lows both size 10. I'm still kicking myself today for forgetting to bidconsidering both were DS and both went pretty low. I think the Wu's ended close to $200. However, I definitely agree with 255 that these are not worth whatthey go for. I'd much rather scoop a pair of 1999 goldenrods for $200 than these for $600.

Back
Top Bottom