Science is a bunch of BS... yeah I said it!

Originally Posted by TurboMan

OP doesn't believe in blackholes and ATLien Seeko has posted.

LOOKS LIKE I'M GOING TO BED.

7bc163170c14e356c1b5d9cab9615762e7b1d4c9.gif

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

Flippin thru the tube and ran across Morgan Freeman's Through the Wormhole. They are talking about black holes. Biggest crock of @$+@ I've seen in a long time. Anyone ever seen one of these episodes?
Let me guess...you there religious type.
laugh.gif

MayhemMonkey000 wrote:
Are you saying you don't believe in black holes?... It's not Santa.

Not that, it's just how they said there is no way for the human mind to comprehend a black hole but yet they have an whole hour dedicated and millions of dollars spent in researching something we cant explain. It's just amazing that scientist are considered as some of the smartest people in the world off the strength of wild guess and zero facts. How can you explain a black whole when no one has ever been close to one. I thought science was fact based not faith based....

MayhemMonkey000 wrote:

Not that, it's just how they said there is no way for the human mind to comprehend a black hole but yet they have an whole hour dedicated and millions of dollars spent in researching something we cant explain. It's just amazing that scientist are considered as some of the smartest people in the world off the strength of wild guess and zero facts. How can you explain a black whole when no one has ever been close to one. I thought science was fact based not faith based....

Flippin thru the tube and ran across Morgan Freeman's Through the Wormhole. They are talking about black holes. Biggest crock of @$+@ I've seen in a long time. Anyone ever seen one of these episodes?
Let me guess...you there religious type.
laugh.gif

YouMadYouBad wrote:
lol, you sound so ignorant. Is math BS to?

How do I sound ignorant..... ok not all science is BS. Biology isn't because it's based off of cold hard facts. Astronomy on the other hand is. How are you telling me something is a fact but you have no facts to back up your facts lol. just amusing to me didn't mean to lift up some of your skirts.

YouMadYouBad wrote:

How do I sound ignorant..... ok not all science is BS. Biology isn't because it's based off of cold hard facts. Astronomy on the other hand is. How are you telling me something is a fact but you have no facts to back up your facts lol. just amusing to me didn't mean to lift up some of your skirts.

MayhemMonkey000 wrote:

Theres a lot of scientific terms that cant be comprehended by humans, oh wait yes they can its called math. Most scientific terms are described in math,  a lot of things found in science are very difficult to describe with simple words. Obviously you're part of the general public that doesn't understand that. Keep watching your tv and making dumb threads.

MayhemMonkey000 wrote:

Theres a lot of scientific terms that cant be comprehended by humans, oh wait yes they can its called math. Most scientific terms are described in math,  a lot of things found in science are very difficult to describe with simple words. Obviously you're part of the general public that doesn't understand that. Keep watching your tv and making dumb threads.

YouMadYouBad wrote:

No one says it's fact. Science is theory. Anything dealing with the universe is theory, and no one's said different.

YouMadYouBad wrote:

No one says it's fact. Science is theory. Anything dealing with the universe is theory, and no one's said different.

MayhemMonkey000 wrote:

i...see...where..kinda..this line of logic flows from explaining the unseen but to use this one tape/clip as evidence to say science is BS is just well BS..

there are plenty of scientific facts enough so that we could take out the unknown as still have plenty of science books to explain just about everything everyday useful and still have tons of mind blowing books leftover

MayhemMonkey000 wrote:

i...see...where..kinda..this line of logic flows from explaining the unseen but to use this one tape/clip as evidence to say science is BS is just well BS..

there are plenty of scientific facts enough so that we could take out the unknown as still have plenty of science books to explain just about everything everyday useful and still have tons of mind blowing books leftover

YouMadYouBad wrote:

LOL, so you're calling the most famous scientist known to man "Albert Einstein"  a  person who based majority of his findings of OF  nonsense 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
? LOL im done here. Please go read about general relativity and special relativity. 
roll.gif

YouMadYouBad wrote:

LOL, so you're calling the most famous scientist known to man "Albert Einstein"  a  person who based majority of his findings of OF  nonsense 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
? LOL im done here. Please go read about general relativity and special relativity. 
roll.gif

MayhemMonkey000 wrote:

You don't have to be close or see it to know the black hole is there. Based on the observation of stars' velocities nearest to the black hole, they assume that it exists because larger masses attract smaller ones, and will have a greater pull on them. Hence, why the Earth rotates the Sun due to gravitational force. This is the most basic reason why physicists know for a fact they exist.

MayhemMonkey000 wrote:

You don't have to be close or see it to know the black hole is there. Based on the observation of stars' velocities nearest to the black hole, they assume that it exists because larger masses attract smaller ones, and will have a greater pull on them. Hence, why the Earth rotates the Sun due to gravitational force. This is the most basic reason why physicists know for a fact they exist.

Back
Top Bottom