Science is a bunch of BS... yeah I said it!

facepalm_4.jpg

Originally Posted by roc4life24

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

MayhemMonkey000 wrote:
Are you saying you don't believe in black holes?... It's not Santa.

Not that, it's just how they said there is no way for the human mind to comprehend a black hole but yet they have an whole hour dedicated and millions of dollars spent in researching something we cant explain. It's just amazing that scientist are considered as some of the smartest people in the world off the strength of wild guess and zero facts. How can you explain a black whole when no one has ever been close to one. I thought science was fact based not faith based....

i...see...where..kinda..this line of logic flows from explaining the unseen but to use this one tape/clip as evidence to say science is BS is just well BS..

there are plenty of scientific facts enough so that we could take out the unknown as still have plenty of science books to explain just about everything everyday useful and still have tons of mind blowing books leftover

Trust me, I'm extremely interested in science and anything and everything non fictional. I read the bible and did heavy reseach on Einstein and Newton. I'm not just saying this off a one hour tv episode lol I'm not most Nters.

Originally Posted by roc4life24

MayhemMonkey000 wrote:

Not that, it's just how they said there is no way for the human mind to comprehend a black hole but yet they have an whole hour dedicated and millions of dollars spent in researching something we cant explain. It's just amazing that scientist are considered as some of the smartest people in the world off the strength of wild guess and zero facts. How can you explain a black whole when no one has ever been close to one. I thought science was fact based not faith based....

i...see...where..kinda..this line of logic flows from explaining the unseen but to use this one tape/clip as evidence to say science is BS is just well BS..

there are plenty of scientific facts enough so that we could take out the unknown as still have plenty of science books to explain just about everything everyday useful and still have tons of mind blowing books leftover

Trust me, I'm extremely interested in science and anything and everything non fictional. I read the bible and did heavy reseach on Einstein and Newton. I'm not just saying this off a one hour tv episode lol I'm not most Nters.

Originally Posted by 23Adam23

Read a book my dude

Reading after a certain (time) diverts the mind too much from its creative pursuits. Any man who reads too much and uses his own brain too little falls into lazy habits of thinking.

- Albert Einstein

Keep reading my friend.

Read a book my dude

Reading after a certain (time) diverts the mind too much from its creative pursuits. Any man who reads too much and uses his own brain too little falls into lazy habits of thinking.

- Albert Einstein

Keep reading my friend.

Read a book my dude

- Albert Einstein

Keep reading my friend.
Dope quote.
pimp.gif

Been had books in moderation.

Read a book my dude

- Albert Einstein

Keep reading my friend.
Dope quote.
pimp.gif

Been had books in moderation.

TurboMan wrote:
51and3rd wrote:
MayhemMonkey000 wrote:

You don't have to be close or see it to know the black hole is there. Based on the observation of stars' velocities nearest to the black hole, they assume that it exists because larger masses attract smaller ones, and will have a greater pull on them. Hence, why the Earth rotates the Sun due to gravitational force. This is the most basic reason why physicists know for a fact they exist.

I think you got things confused.... when did I say I didn't believe black holes existed? I don't believe the BS they say the black hole is. They can tell us what stars are made of but no one has ever been close to sample it.  Some parts of science should be labled as religion..... all based off faith

TurboMan wrote:
51and3rd wrote:
MayhemMonkey000 wrote:

You don't have to be close or see it to know the black hole is there. Based on the observation of stars' velocities nearest to the black hole, they assume that it exists because larger masses attract smaller ones, and will have a greater pull on them. Hence, why the Earth rotates the Sun due to gravitational force. This is the most basic reason why physicists know for a fact they exist.

I think you got things confused.... when did I say I didn't believe black holes existed? I don't believe the BS they say the black hole is. They can tell us what stars are made of but no one has ever been close to sample it.  Some parts of science should be labled as religion..... all based off faith

MayhemMonkey000 wrote:

science is the science of explaining observations.

as a person with a science background, i speak for scientists around the world when i say you're an idiot.

damnitzdom wrote:
YOU'RE THE SAME GUY WHO WAS DEFENDING OHIO.

Thanks for contributing to the thread. O wait a min..... you did this for the lol emo huh......
roll.gif
Guess now you can leave adults to agree fight and argue over the topic at hand.

damnitzdom wrote:
YOU'RE THE SAME GUY WHO WAS DEFENDING OHIO.

Thanks for contributing to the thread. O wait a min..... you did this for the lol emo huh......
roll.gif
Guess now you can leave adults to agree fight and argue over the topic at hand.

MayhemMonkey000 wrote:

as a person with a science background, i speak for scientists around the world when i say you're an idiot.

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

51and3rd wrote:
MayhemMonkey000 wrote:

LOL so that's you pitch.... Wow so I'm to take you serious because you explain things you see? So the millions of people who have seen "miracles" should be taken just as serious as scientist right. O I forgot, you got a degree the certifies your word as an observer? 

I think most of you are taking my post title a lil too serious. Not ALL science is BS. As someone with a scientific background you should know science has many different sides. And some sides are a complete waste of time.

51and3rd wrote:
MayhemMonkey000 wrote:

LOL so that's you pitch.... Wow so I'm to take you serious because you explain things you see? So the millions of people who have seen "miracles" should be taken just as serious as scientist right. O I forgot, you got a degree the certifies your word as an observer? 

I think most of you are taking my post title a lil too serious. Not ALL science is BS. As someone with a scientific background you should know science has many different sides. And some sides are a complete waste of time.

51and3rd wrote:
MayhemMonkey000 wrote:

Yup, youre right

51and3rd wrote:
MayhemMonkey000 wrote:

Yup, youre right

this guy is makin Ohio look even worse than what it already is.

Do everyone a favor, log off and never post again. You get an idiot stamp of approval.

this guy is makin Ohio look even worse than what it already is.

Do everyone a favor, log off and never post again. You get an idiot stamp of approval.

51and3rd wrote:
MayhemMonkey000 wrote:

They know but they are just slowly getting the public ready for our next big leap in this "information age".  You got to also take in the implications of what this kind of knowledge becoming mainstream would do to the world we live in. The point of that show and others like it is that they are putting it on your mind to start you devoting mental energy towards it. Once the Unified Field Theory becomes a broader topic for discussion, you will see the collapse of a lot of our present institutions of divided science. The general public has to be warmed up first...

Back
Top Bottom