Scientific studiy ranks the most loyal fanbases in the NFL (Warning: Jimmies will be rustled)

So are we just going to pretend that the Raiders didnt finish dead last in attendance in 3 of the last 4 years?
Just cause fans are scared of getting stabbed at games doesn't meant the loyalty isn't there
smokin.gif
You are more likely to get Stabbed at Candlestick than at Oakland Coliseum. Oakland PD don't play around
Cant wait to move into the Santa Clara stadium.  Hopefully that will allow the riff raff to be priced out.  Tired of having our stadium right in the middle of Hunter's Point.

So are we just going to pretend that the Raiders didnt finish dead last in attendance in 3 of the last 4 years?

Just cause fans are scared of getting stabbed at games doesn't meant the loyalty isn't there :smokin

You are more likely to get Stabbed at Candlestick than at Oakland Coliseum. Oakland PD don't play around

Cant wait to move into the Santa Clara stadium.  Hopefully that will allow the riff raff to be priced out.  Tired of having our stadium right in the middle of Hunter's Point.

I hear ya. I will catch a game at the new stadium. Looks amazing

Agreed but I hope they maintain a solid home field advantage in the new building as well and the true fans don't get priced out. I think the inconvience of having to commute to Santa Clara alone will keep the troublemakers away.

That said my last few years going to candlestick I've seen quite a few incidents pop off at every game I've gone to.

I believe the dolphins have had a couple playoff games blacked out because they couldn't sell out. The dolphins fans I kno are pretty loyal but most of the fans are only in it for the jets games

Talbert

No way in hell those crazy Raiders fans should be last.

And Steelers fans are not even top 5... G T F O H

Last edited:
Glad to see Tennessee at #10. Been a fan for over a decade and most Titans fans I know are very loyal, despite our mediocrity over the past couple seasons.

Arizona ranked at #30 is too high. They should be #32. Worst fans in the NFL by far. I have lived here my entire life and never considered being a Cardinals fan, and a huge portion of the state feels the same way.

I lived there until I was 18 and went away for school. Definitely not loyal in the 90s, dark ages,but I'd say they've been pretty loyal in the Marvin days. t's not crazy to have them above the Browns. AT ALL.

:rofl: :rofl:

son...

this list is so bogus so at the end of the day it doesn't matter...AT ALL.

Last edited:
Glad to see Tennessee at #10. Been a fan for over a decade and most Titans fans I know are very loyal, despite our mediocrity over the past couple seasons.

Arizona ranked at #30 is too high. They should be #32. Worst fans in the NFL by far. I have lived here my entire life and never considered being a Cardinals fan, and a huge portion of the state feels the same way.

my grandma got a house in AZ and one in the seattle area. she says its a shame the amount of fans there are for the cards. shes in tucson btw

No way in hell those crazy Raiders fans should be last.

And Steelers fans are not even top 5... G T F O H

It's laughable on both fronts but whatever. People know how well those franchises are followed

FF, no reason for the edit. Browns fans are loyal to a fault with that crap they've put :smh:out since returning :lol:

Unfortunate SF football fans have the rep they do since it is such a good city and franchise. Hopefully the move helps get that crap out

Last edited:
Because ticket sales is how you rank a fan base. I didn't go to 1 game last year. Going to a game is so expensive. I'd rather watch at home, which I do every Sunday
Impossible.  Every is a gross exaggeration.  The Raiders are blacked out in the bay area more often than they are televised.  I lived in the bay for most of my life.  I know. 

How you gonna tell him he doesn't watch every game? Wtf :lol:

And we've been blaked out once, against the Browns, dating back to the 2010 season.

list is BS! Raider fans are #1 win loss tie Raider till i die!!!!! most loyal fan base PERIOD! we haven't won since 02 and i still rep any chance i can.

The Raiders fans are just a bunch of tools in clown paint.

We all know this.

Last edited:

my grandma got a house in AZ and one in the seattle area. she says its a shame the amount of fans there are for the cards. shes in tucson btw
maybe we are neighbors 
nerd.gif

people in Phoenix barely root for the Cards, and in Tucson Cards fans are non-existent. A lot of dudes from Cali live down here, so teams like the Raiders and 49ers are popular. And of course we have Cowboys, Steelers and Packers fans

GO COWBOYS
wink.gif
 I think if you live on the FRESH COAST raiders,49er's, steeler's and packers round our top 5 IMO

GO COWBOYS
wink.gif
 I think if you live on the FRESH COAST raiders,49er's, steeler's and packers round our top 5 IMO
I might replace the Packers with the Patriots as much as I'd hate to admit it. Soooooooooooo many NE transplants in the Bay and they're always out in full force. Then again I've never been to Wisconsin. 

You Cowboys fans really are delusional, it's respect though. Was choppin it up with a few at the game two weeks ago. Dudes born and raised in Norcal, never even been to Texas, and yet they still spellbound by the star.  
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I might replace the Packers with the Patriots as much as I'd hate to admit it. Soooooooooooo many NE transplants in the Bay and they're always out in full force. Then again I've never been to Wisconsin. 

You Cowboys fans really are delusional, it's respect though. Was choppin it up with a few at the game two weeks ago. Dudes born and raised in Norcal, never even been to Texas, and yet they still spellbound by the star.  
laugh.gif
Yeah I know what i learned about fan's are as a kid which ever team you loved then you still root for now....70's baby are either COWBOY or steelers fans for football crazy huh

Back
Top Bottom