SCREW YOU MICROSOFT, YOU DAMN DIRTY APES!!!! RROD

My elite just got 3 Red rings........

First time I've ever used this on NT......
indifferent.gif

Hadnt touched my xbox in like 2 weeks, went to go play some Nba 2K9, and the rings come up...What a joke...

Now I gotta go through this whole process. Smh.

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

Damn, I thought Elites were RROD proof. I was going to get one in the summer to upgrade... but I dunno now.
My boy got RROD on his Elite playing 2K8 a few weeks ago.

Microsoft received my 360 today and I got a notification tonight that it has already been repaired. For those who know, what does Microsoft actually repairwith the red rings? I've heard that they replace everything, or you get a completely new 360?

took me a sec to figure out what RROD was you know its bad when $*%@+$ making anagrams for it this on some AIDS %#+*

Don't trip, I got a PS3 back in January and didn't open it until last month and when I did the PS3 wouldn't read ANY games at all. Sent in my PS3 and now my new unit is at UPS waiting to be picked up. My 360 died on me last year. Got a new one and I haven't had any problems since.
I bought my PS3 in December, it is still in the closet, DS like my kicks....
laugh.gif

Damn, I thought Elites were RROD proof.
Me too,
frown.gif

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

happened to me last week, took it to bestbuy and they told me to pick up a new box right there, was done in 30 min.
pimp.gif
Best buy warranty FTW

yup i had 2 red rings and swapped my elite out with a new one. and my boy that works at BB let me keep my OG hard drive.

i just got the 3 red rings, bought mine around a year ago

Do you guys suggest i go with the Print Shipping Label option or the Standard option (where they get me a box and the shipping label) on the Xbox "RepairYour Console" Support site

Yeah, Got the RROD on my elite a month ago. 2 week turnaround time. All is cool....for now.

i got in my very first one, it was used tho so w/e..

ALMOST happened to my second one..
like, it flashed the rings.. turned it off, then on and it hasnt happened since

im warratied tho so it wouldnt matter anyway
pimp.gif

yeah it happened to my elite a few weeks back. i bought an elite because i thought it was RROD proof. i even had a stupid little $20 fan attached to the backof it. when the system upgrade came out, i started installing all my games onto the hard drive. the damn thing still got the red rings. i mailed it in thoughand got it back after like 2 weeks. i read an article like a week before i got the red rings saying that microsoft finally had the problem solved for good.they know how to fix it now so that it won't happen again apparently. the article said it might be too little too late for them though and i think i mightagree. i'm thinking about selling it this summer and buying a ps3 instead (mainly for blueray).

the quality of video game systems now a days is a complete joke

people are willing to buy systems knowing that it will break down sometime in the near future

Another one bites the dust.

Seriously, I ask this every post. Would you buy a car that was guaranteed with mathematical certainty to stall on you on the freeway........... I swear, thispost comes up every week.

Then why would you buy a piece of electronic hardware with a high FAILure rate? I no longer feel sorry for anyone with a deadbox 360. You guys continue to buysubpar electronic hardware after everyone has advised you not to buy a 360. We told you the stove is hot, you touched it anyways. Your fault.

Originally Posted by the north west

people are willing to buy systems knowing that it will break down sometime in the near future

You shouldn't make generalizations like that. It's just the 360 with a ton of problems. PS3/Wii/PSP/DS don't seem to have many problems.

I don't understand why people keep buying the 360, knowing the risks. Sure, it's cheaper and may have some interesting exclusives but that doesn'tmake up for all the possible headaches. You get what you pay for.

You have to ask yourself whether saving $100 is worth all this. To me it definitely wasn't.

Not that any of this matters anyways. People will continue buying 360s and continue complaining after getting RRODs.

Originally Posted by the north west

I disagree. Though, as things get more complicated more things are bound to go wrong we're basically playing computers nowadays.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

PS3 fanboys should pay you. You just gave them a free orgasm with the posts they're about to make in this thread.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom