SCREW YOU MICROSOFT, YOU DAMN DIRTY APES!!!! RROD

mine just started to work again

looks like if i dont use it for that long and over heat the hardware, it doesnt go RROD on me

so should i still send it in or not, do they test it to see if it does have the three red rings or not?
because most likely it'll work by the time it gets to microsoft

I stick to pc. My xbox had rrod. ther are no games of interest on ps3. I dont touch my ds at all. DOTA all day everyday

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

PS3 fanboys should pay you. You just gave them a free orgasm with the posts they're about to make in this thread.

BTW, just wondering, did you install your games on the harddrive or did you play them raw off the disc?

This guy...

laugh.gif

Its like you copy/paste this response in every thread pertaining to RROD....

Edit: Nevermind, I retract that. This is the same thread I saw him post in... I thought it was a new one...
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

Carry on, Xtapolapacetl

BloodFeudSimpsons.jpg

Originally Posted by torontoRaptor15

Originally Posted by the north west

the quality of video game systems now a days is a complete joke

people are willing to buy systems knowing that it will break down sometime in the near future

You shouldn't make generalizations like that. It's just the 360 with a ton of problems. PS3/Wii/PSP/DS don't seem to have many problems.

I don't understand why people keep buying the 360, knowing the risks. Sure, it's cheaper and may have some interesting exclusives but that doesn't make up for all the possible headaches. You get what you pay for.

You have to ask yourself whether saving $100 is worth all this. To me it definitely wasn't.

Not that any of this matters anyways. People will continue buying 360s and continue complaining after getting RRODs.
That's where the warranty kicks in. You buy it you know you're covered. I copped a brand new PS3 in January openend it in February andthe damn thing wouldn't even read discs. Sent it in and Sony replaced it. It's a risk you take with any electronics truth be told.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

PS3 fanboys should pay you. You just gave them a free orgasm with the posts they're about to make in this thread.

BTW, just wondering, did you install your games on the harddrive or did you play them raw off the disc?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
at this thread coming back up.
Ive had my 360 back for like 3 weeks already.
It took 13 days to have another at my door.

TE stick and xbox came 2 days apart
pimp.gif

haha, I just got the RROD right now. It's passed the warranty date so I guess I gotta save up for a new one. Time to sell off some shoes and do morephotography shoots
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

Originally Posted by Rap Sizzle

are all current models still experiencing the RROD?

mine was manufactured in January 2008 and it still has RROD

sucks..
but to me personally xbox 360>ps3
just has way more games

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

are all current models still experiencing the RROD?

mine was manufactured in January 2008 and it still has RROD
i think you have to get the ones that were made on or after nov 2008 to be on the safe side

Why do people still go nuts over RROD? Yes its a big problem, but they do offer to fix it free of charge. So you don't have an XBox for a week or two, bigdeal.

Dudes stuntin, this my 3rd PS3.

the 1st one stopped reading all discs, and the 2nd one stopped reading Blu Ray discs.

Thank God for Best Buy insurance cus I heard theres no warranty on the PS3 blu ray, is that true?

haha, I just got the RROD right now. It's passed the warranty date so I guess I gotta save up for a new one. Time to sell off some shoes and do more photography shoots
frown.gif
they should still do it for free
it happened to me and did not pay

Back
Top Bottom