scripture of the day

Psalm 1:1, “Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.”

Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; 24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus

Lets jolt some life back into this thread...

John 6:35
35 And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.

Ex 23:32-33 “Do not make a covenant with them or with their gods. Do not let them live in your land, or they will cause you to sin against me, because the worship of their gods will certainly be a snare to you."

" These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world". John 16:33

I'm memorizing this verse, to recite to myself for when ever I feel frustrated.

Last edited:
James 1:23-25

23 Anyone who listens to the word but does not do what it says is like someone who looks at his face in a mirror 24 and, after looking at himself, goes away and immediately forgets what he looks like. 25 But whoever looks intently into the perfect law that gives freedom, and continues in it—not forgetting what they have heard, but doing it—they will be blessed in what they do.

James 1:23-25

23 Anyone who listens to the word but does not do what it says is like someone who looks at his face in a mirror 24 and, after looking at himself, goes away and immediately forgets what he looks like. 25 But whoever looks intently into the perfect law that gives freedom, and continues in it—not forgetting what they have heard, but doing it—they will be blessed in what they do.

Powerful. Thanks for posting.

I'll begin to add some of my own favorite scriptures just to keep this thread going. One of the better ones we have.

Last edited:
And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful.
Colossians 3:15

"But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty" 1Cor 27

Makes me put things in proper perspective

Last edited:
"But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty" 1Cor 27

Makes me put things in proper perspective
Every Time Fam always [emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji] repped

Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. But his delight is in the law of the Lord; and in his law doth he meditate day and night. And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

Psalm 1:1-3

Good stuff in here :smokin

Psalms 27:1
The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
Rick Ross used that same verse in ending of his Mafia Music (Remix) from 2009 and my favorite verse too glory be to God for his word [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Last edited:
"And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing." -1Cor 13:2

Selfless giving.
We are nothing if we are not building someone else up.

Last edited:
John 3:17

17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.

Romans 8:38-39

38 For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,[a] neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39 neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Many are the plans in the mind of a man, but it is the purpose of the Lord that will stand. -Proverbs 19:21

Had alot of things I wanted to get accomplished this month in business and around the house, but I have been sick literally the whole month. Pinkeye, flu, stomach bug, fever, cold. As one thing left, something else came. I'm in a space where I feel fine now, but I look back at all the time I lost. Then I realize, I had a lot of time to myself to really think and reevaluate somethings. I didn't enjoy being sick in the slightest but I value that time where I wasn't just go go go, and things slowed don't enough for me to really think about the moves I was making and planning to make. I try to stay with the mindset of searching for the gems in the mud.

Many are the plans in the mind of a man, but it is the purpose of the Lord that will stand. -Proverbs 19:21

Had alot of things I wanted to get accomplished this month in business and around the house, but I have been sick literally the whole month. Pinkeye, flu, stomach bug, fever, cold. As one thing left, something else came. I'm in a space where I feel fine now, but I look back at all the time I lost. Then I realize, I had a lot of time to myself to really think and reevaluate somethings. I didn't enjoy being sick in the slightest but I value that time where I wasn't just go go go, and things slowed don't enough for me to really think about the moves I was making and planning to make. I try to stay with the mindset of searching for the gems in the mud.
In Christ, everything is a Blessing, nothing is a curse.

Back
Top Bottom