scripture of the day

"If I find in myself a desire which no experience in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world. If none of my earthly pleasures satisfy it, that does not prove that the universe is a fraud. Probably earthly pleasures were never meant to satisfy it, but only to arouse it, to suggest the real thing." C.S. Lewis

Not the best song Ive heard. Its actually the most basic ever. But in my current trials, i find myself bumpin this over and over again. Hummin it all day. Reminding me of the spiritual warfare taking place in my life. And reminding me of the One who is leading the charge.

Not the best song Ive heard. Its actually the most basic ever. But in my current trials, i find myself bumpin this over and over again. Hummin it all day. Reminding me of the spiritual warfare taking place in my life. And reminding me of the One who is leading the charge.

If we desire our faith to be strengthened, we should not shrink from opportunities where our faith may be tried, and therefore, through trial, be strengthened.

—George Mueller

For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay.
Habakkuk 2:3 NIV

Will pray for you brother.

8AA15A3F-DBF2-40AA-85C6-2DBEB93E82C9.jpeg
6968BD41-F447-4A4E-B270-92E301DE0869.jpeg

Not the most religious person, but I'm going to start a prayer journal.
Need to get back right with God.
look into daily novena

been doing them daily for the past year or a little longer

makes me feel a little bit better honestly as dumb as that sounds. im not the most religious person either but yea

Its really refreshing to see all the posts in here. There's a slight conotation to being a believer that I feel miscontrues things. It's that it means you think you are better than, or too good for x, y, z,... I actually believe its the exact opposite. To me, being a believer doesn't mean we are perfect, but it's the acknowledgement of our imperfections, and that no matter who we are, there is One greater than us all. And with that recognition, we seek to connect with the One that is greater. To establish a closer relationship with our divine Creator and humbly allow ourselves to be refined in that relationship. This looks different in each individual as we come from different walks of life with different experiences and perspectives. But it's amazing to see that we can all come together on some level, as those who seek to know Him more.

You believe that there is one greater than us all??
Yes.. the One who made us...Some might say The Universe. Goes by many names: EL, I AM, Jehovah, Yehovah, Yahweh, Elohim, Abba, יהוה, (when He's in the hood, Jesus, Yeshua, Yehoshuah, ישוצ, etc), etc, etc, etc. Gave you the short list. I don't want to be exclusive, so I just said The One. God works too I guess.

Back
Top Bottom