SEAGLOW WORKS! My Seaglow project results + many thanks

Bookmarked, I'm looking forward to trying this. Though that would require that we actually get a sunny day this summer in the tri-state area.
mad.gif

good job but to those of you that need sunny days theres another way>>>its a indoor method and you dont have to worry about heat lol you can useflorescent light bubls and a heat dome and fdor the needle thing just use the 3m pad that the seaglow package comes with it opens"pores"for the solesand allows the shoes to pentrate the seaglow better gives you the same results just my two scents

im seaglowing rite now, only one shoe tho so i can post the difference.

ill post pics here later today or tomorrow.

[color= rgb(204, 255, 0)]jakecuevas -[/color]
I exposed mine to the sunlight for about 2-3 hours each day on 4 different days (see my post above on this page). I kept an eye on them so they didn't gettoo hot and soften any glue. Yours look like they've only been exposed for less than 2 hours. Keep going and they should get much better.

Originally Posted by DannManns

[color= rgb(204, 255, 0)]jakecuevas -[/color]
I exposed mine to the sunlight for about 2-3 hours each day on 4 different days (see my post above on this page). I kept an eye on them so they didn't get too hot and soften any glue. Yours look like they've only been exposed for less than 2 hours. Keep going and they should get much better.
your correct on the 2 hours, i am gunna do the same shoe tomorrow, but i leave at noon, means i need to wake up early.
mad.gif
laugh.gif

it helped my get some og concords clear, they were about 90% clear but nowlike 99%. pokin the holes helped dog, thanks. all i would say is dont poke them allthe way through the sole or the seaglow will soak all the way through and loosin the sole that way. i had one little spot i had to reglue do to that but all inall it worked damn good

this only works on the clear bottoms right not on a white sole that yellowed? like some old forces

Originally Posted by MyFeetStank

so a 16 oz bottle is plenty for one pair of XIs?
if your only doing one pair the 4oz bottle would be enough. i bought the 4oz first and shot right through that. then a ordered the 16oz so i cando the rest of my XIs and some other kicks that can use it.

wow....i always wanted to know if seaglow can turn yellowed soles back to blue on OG's. thanks for the pics and tips homie. definately appreciated

Back
Top Bottom