**Seattle Mariners 2024 Season Thread ** | 46-37 | v. Twins, O's and Jays |

Good for Pineda. I hope he keeps sticking it to the M's right now. **** it!

What the **** is Ackley sliding for? If you're gonna go to the ground, then dive you ***** **** ****.  

I have mad tourettes right now because these ******* bastard ***** underacheivers.

Yeah this %@^& is ridiculous. I hope Jack Z gets fired if this is the end result. Lloyd said "50 games in you know what you have" well #%@& face you have a crappy team that can't hit, can't pitch, and can't win for #@%^.

Hey so that guy we traded for Jesus Montero, he's pretty good. At least Montero is mashin-- oh %^&$ wait :rolleyes

Can we have Seager and cruz hit every at bat and just use ghost runners?

Last edited:
Man they did that already for bedard
laugh.gif
Yeah. That's what I'm saying. At least go all out one last time before another 6 years of ****.

Lloyd is so desperate...talking about 50 games to get a feel for the team and he pulls this ish with the lineup today. Of course Felix having an off day doesn't help.

Lloyd is so desperate...talking about 50 games to get a feel for the team and he pulls this ish with the lineup today. Of course Felix having an off day doesn't help.

The only thing I will say is that the stadium should've had that roof closed prior to the game starting. As soon as I saw Felix sliding out there I knew it was a wrap. He was in no-hitter mode before the 4th inning. The sliding probably $#^$&* with his head and he was garbage afterwards.

Can't be a coincidence.

In any case, this team was built to be a serious contender and there are black holes in half the lineup. :lol:

reading in the MLB thread about how Fangraphs is so great and thats why Kluber > Felix last year

Yall see fangraphs rating on Brad Miller's defense? apparently he is above average and the 14th best defensive SS in all of baseball :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom