**Seattle Mariners 2024 Season Thread ** | 46-37 | v. Twins, O's and Jays |

I'm very happy with today's activities. Can't wait for the season. My buddy and I will be going to Arizona in March. Can't wait.

Good move today but if you combine the trades we gave up a lot for Smyly and Simmons. But theyre two solid younger guys with experience that will make the team better on opening day. Windowvis closing for this team...

Plus, dipoto saying hes spent more time trying to acquire smyly than any other player this year says a lot. Hopefully he works out

Just heard the news

:pimp: dipoto byke

Smyly has a chance to benefit from an outstanding defense behind him. Biggest concerns are him staying healthy and giving up the longball. sound familiar? (taijuan Walker [emoji]128064[/emoji]) Solid trade imo, gohara and Yarbrough don't project as top end guys and neither weren't making the ball club any time soon. I like it for 2 years of Smyly.

Shea Simmons is a name to remember. will be a solid addition to what's shaping up to be a STRONG pen. Really good read on him from fangraphs of you got a few mins:

https://www.google.com/amp/www.fang...n-shae-simmons/amp/?client=ms-android-verizon

I like smyly slot. Between having a good defense and pitching in Safeco he should put up good numbers at home at least. Keep him out of Texas though

58.6% for Edgar but 15% but still 
mean.gif

Damn Dae Ho back to Korea

Team is also announcing sommething regarding Edgar tomorrow

Last edited:
Wonder who that WS ring originally belonged to? Rumors say it could be Louis Sojo's as the two are friends.

We can do it, just no pyramid ale house please 
laugh.gif

mean.gif

whats your guys go to, Hawks nest?

I usually just cop a bottle and go ham in the car before walking out to the stadium 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom