**Seattle Mariners 2024 Season Thread ** | 52-45 | ALL STAR BREAK |

mean.gif
 Unbelievable. 

@JeffPassan
Sources: Cubs and Mariners nearing a deal. LHP Mike Montgomery would go to Chicago. DH/1B Dan Vogelbach would be a piece going to Seattle.

Last edited:
I like the deal. Vogelbach seems like a good hitter after checking his minor league stats. Can probably help now and the future.

I like Montgomery as well but these are the decisions you have to make

*kyle lewis out for the year. ACL

I like the trade. I like Montgomery too,but Furbush is back now. You can put LeBlanc in the pen as well.

Vogelbach hits in his sleep. Very excited to see what he can do in safeco.

Cn1rTXPXgAQHDm4.jpg

Last edited:
By most accounts, his approach is advanced. One of the lowest SWING rates of all minor leaguers. Considered mlb ready or very close. I think He'll be up after they move Lind

Last edited:
any good taco joints y'all recommend in seattle? and/or breakfast spots?

Last edited:
have a ceremony to go to on one of those days. trying to figure out which day so i can cop tix for the other 2 :lol:
already got my authentic Griffey :smokin paid $200 less than that M&N joint :lol:

Just copped for all 3 games :smokin
we meeting up before hand?
DSA if i see any redsox or Pats gear im clapping your shoulders

Just copped for all 3 games :smokin
we meeting up before hand?
DSA if i see any redsox or Pats gear im clapping your shoulders

:lol:

i'll have Red Sox gear on Thursday night for the Sox game. But Fri-Sun it'll be my Griffey jersey. i won't disrespect the Kid like that

last summer when i went to a Sox game in SEA though, some was strutting around in a Malcolm Butler jersey. **** was hilarious :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom