**Seattle Mariners 2024 Season Thread ** | 52-45 | ALL STAR BREAK |

M's are rolling right now, 8-2 in last 10 and have won 13 of their last 16. With Ty back in the lineup I'm really looking forward to seeing them make a potential run this summer.

Also, there will be a new restaurant and brewery opening up in the former Pyramids Brewing space across from TMobile next month. Will definitely be checking that out on a game day soon, looks like they will have a beer garden like Pyramid did on gamedays.

Websites are wylin, was out with a friend and this is what MLB app showed:

5E5F6144-3822-4495-AE71-06AD21F07953.jpeg

Went on ESPN and saw the actual score LOL! What a run for the M’s…

Im not local but i wish! Yall rep for me

M’s will be in DC this upcoming week but i dont think I’ll be able to go I’m disappointed

Damn I’m in Cali that whole week, actually aiming to hit the noon Dodger game that day in LA.

I need to hit a day game with y’all though, get litty and have the wife pick me up on her way home from work in Cap Hill lol!

Nice! I fly out to LA the next day lol

Yanks Aug 10th is a day game too

NYC/CT for work. Been on the books for awhile. Will be gone over a week. Also, August 10th doesn't work either, will be in Napa.

Couldn't do that day game as I have some vacation coming up soon after and work during the day. Could probably do the 25th or 26th games if there's any interest. They are also value games!

Back
Top Bottom