**Seattle Mariners 2024 Season Thread ** | 52-45 | ALL STAR BREAK |

At least it was his butt...

I guess we'll see Kelenic again soon. Their current best players all getting suspended. adding to the mess. Season is done. :lol:

Just saw the thread about the M’s fan ordering Winker pizza from mountain mike’s after he was ejected LOL! Press or M’s social met the driver at the Angels Stadium gate and Winker DM’d the fan that he got it. Driver got tipped hundreds too, cool story.

FWIW, Mountain Mike’s is decent pizza chain. I used to smack their lunch buffets when I was living in Cali LOL!

No sweeter sound in baseball than smashing a HR like that! Just checked the box today and they are really piling the runs on.

Julio is gonna win rookie of the year AND he's starting to really figure it out.

I wish they had Kyle Lewis in there with him.

Pena from Houston is right there with him for ROY

But yes, it is absolutely amazing to finally see a prospect that has been praised for the last few years show that he is on track. We have had so many disappointments

Looking at our first round picks since the turn of the century makes you want to barf

Great start, Flexen keeps it to less than 3 over at least twice through the lineup and the M’s are winning.

National narrative clamoring for Julio to be an All Star is getting louder...love to see it. Per bWar/fWAR, he's consensus top 10 in AL and top 20 overall, so it should be a no-brainer.

Back
Top Bottom