**Seattle Mariners 2024 Season Thread ** | 52-45 | ALL STAR BREAK |

At this point I’m a lot less optimistic. We missed a big chance in free agency to make this team competitive with another bat or two.

Going to place less of a priority on watching the rest of the season. Very disappointed

Team needs to be sold, same folks up top in those boxes and the M’s haven’t been able to marry a competent front office with an ownership group that’s all-in financially.

Jerry can only make moves ownership signs off on. He can wheel and deal his *** off but contract/free agency stuff is on these same losers that have a choke-hold on the Seattle baseball narrative. I’ve seen this in the Frank McCourt days with the Dodgers. A completely new ownership group coming in definitely changes thing after stagnancy. Not just about spending a crapload of money, it’s trust from staff and players too.

Prob. didn't deserve a W, but I'll take it. 4 walks, 2 wild pitches, 2 runs... and the sweep.

Hope Ty's arm is ok.

Good to see they got the W today.

Really hope Ty's injury isn't serious. Him out any sizable amount of time would be a huge blow.

Mariners just need to ride this out and keep the win streak going. If they can win this series against the Angels, they got Baltimore, Oakland and Texas coming up. They can fight there way back into this then start getting some guys back and make a run. If they don't do well against the above teams, it's probably a wrap, even if it's only June.

So, my understanding of it was cuz the M's went up and in on Trout yesterday, so they decided to retaliate today by throwing behind Julio. Both teams warned... but then their pitcher went on to bean Winker in the ***?

Back
Top Bottom