Seattle Police Punches Girl

Originally Posted by UTVOL23

Not sure how i feel about this. the punch was a little excessive i can see him taking her to the ground and cuffing her but an outright punch not sure if Im for that
cosign. maybe another cop stepping in and trying to hold her back but not a punch to the face

Originally Posted by oidreez

Originally Posted by UTVOL23

Not sure how i feel about this. the punch was a little excessive i can see him taking her to the ground and cuffing her but an outright punch not sure if Im for that
cosign. maybe another cop stepping in and trying to hold her back but not a punch to the face

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

Damn hoodrats.
smh.gif
she got what she deserved

Why she gotta be a %%%$%$# though?
tired.gif
just look at her, no lady behaves like that.

even though the girls were in the wrong he should be punished for his unprofessional reaction

To be honest a a man i wouldnt hit a girl after they hit me like that no matter what you dont hit women no matter how much they hit you.. I would have shook the #$% out of her.. i mean officer was dumb cause if he would have done that in the wrong neiborhood solo like he was it would have been an issue.. I think he should just be fired for being such an idiot..
laugh.gif
at it just being jay walking

he used the necessary physical force to affect the arrest...these girls could have tried to disarm him, not to mention the crowd of people...its the girls' actions that led to this, not the officer's

NEVER GO TO MARTIN LUTHER KING BLV/ STR/AVE/WAY IN ANY MAJOR CITY IN THE US .... its never safe their

He was lucky he was not in the wrong neighborhood, because for some reason I could see that going totally different.
All idiots in the video, I decided.

Oy. I can't co-sign him punching her like that. Pushing her against the vehicle to cuff her? Sure. But punching her square in the nose? The video said she was a teen. She absolutely should have complied with his orders and kept her hands to herself, but he went from 0 to 80 in ten seconds. He should have just tried to subdue her while he waited for backup, but who knows long they would have been. He could have maced both girls when they started pushing and throwing punches.

Unfortunate situation all around. He'll probably lose his jobs, and their parents will likely sue.

LOL the police actually enforces Jaywalking laws?
laugh.gif
Anyhow, she shouldn't have touched him...the only reason people are making a big deal out of this is because they're women. Women want equal rights and treatment? Well here it is.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BlackStilettos

Oy. I can't co-sign him punching her like that. Pushing her against the vehicle to cuff her? Sure. But punching her square in the nose? The video said she was a teen. She absolutely should have complied with his orders and kept her hands to herself, but he went from 0 to 80 in ten seconds. He should have just tried to subdue her while he waited for backup, but who knows long they would have been. He could have maced both girls when they started pushing and throwing punches.

Unfortunate situation all around. He'll probably lose his jobs, and their parents will likely sue.

Originally Posted by youngW951

NEVER GO TO MARTIN LUTHER KING BLV/ STR/AVE/WAY IN ANY MAJOR CITY IN THE US .... its never safe their

I was just thinking this
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

He was lucky he was not in the wrong neighborhood, because for some reason I could see that going totally different.
All idiots in the video, I decided.

He was in the wrong neighborhood. That place is pretty horrible. i played basketball games there every sunday for years.

Seattle has some horrible police brutality but those girls are just idiots. She deserved to get punched for trying to help someone escape police custody. She could have easily been shot. The other girl was being sooo stupid. Like she really thought the 20 guys standing around yelling were actually gonna help her out.

That cop is so poorly trained tho. He is pure fail at being able to restrain a little girl how the hell could he stop an actual man? She kept calling him weak while pulling her arms away lol.. 

$%+% the seattle police to be honest. most of them are good for nothing hicks and rednecks.

She deserved to be punched? Hell no! She pushed the cop, since when does a girl pushing you warrant a punch to the face? I would agree more with macing her, opposed to punching her.

All this over J-walking too
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom