Seattle Premium, North Bond, Oregon Outlet reports?

According to the manager they had 140 pairs. I was able to get my pair. I saw people walking out with four and five pairs.

According to the manager they had 140 pairs. I was able to get my pair. I saw people walking out with four and five pairs.
yeah he said like 144 or something. which guy were you?

do they have any more?
nerd.gif

No, but there were a lot of dudes feening for those Lebron Mr. Bball editions walking around in MLK (even had dudes speedwalking to the door from the parkinglot)
laugh.gif
... for $80
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I stopped by around 3 which was a bit too late, but my friends boy came through and held us a few pairs... they went quick. Reminded me of the B-grapes release
pimp.gif

Can we get a heads up when good shoes come to our outlets??? I thought thats what this whole thread is for! Wheres the love?

Originally Posted by TheSwoosh

Can we get a heads up when good shoes come to our outlets??? I thought thats what this whole thread is for! Wheres the love?
reselling > love

laugh.gif

Im laughin, but I wouldnt be surprised if you saw a rash of them up on eBay really soon

Exactly. I just want one pair. Apparently that is too much to ask for. Plus I know people on here work for the dam outlet store, all I'm saying is can weget an hours notice. If there was 140 pairs thats plenty for you and your boys as well as some people on here too.

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

Originally Posted by TheSwoosh

reselling > love

laugh.gif

Im laughin, but I wouldnt be surprised if you saw a rash of them up on eBay really soon

I saw them go up on the Bay less than 2 hours after they were posted, dudes undercutting like crazy too
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

*edit* and I took another look at your sig...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
reselling > love

Seattle outlet has the Mr. BB Lebron V's back in. Almost FSR out of sz9.5 and open @ 10am.

There ya go... by the way, prices on eBay = about $150 shipped.

They flooded like no other.

Seattle outlet has the Mr. BB Lebron V's back in. Almost FSR out of sz9.5 and open @ 10am.

There ya go... by the way, prices on eBay = about $150 shipped.

They flooded like no other.

mad.gif

Should of went

Oh well, I guess cats were calling in even before 9am, I thought they opened at 10 so no pairs for me eh.

got a size 9.5 last night. decided to hit the place up after class on my way home and walked in and saw the whole shelf still full of the Vs. Some of the guysworking there seemed pissed that they had to process a bunch of orders and the girl who rang me up kept talking about how people kept calling in for the shoes.

any updates you guys? cuz imma be in tulalip area this weekend and prlly down in oregon at the end of the month

man i'm gonna be frank here

those mr. bballs are garbage, and yes the only thing that made them hot was the metal locker box they came in with, and concidering the fact that it was stillMSRP with that heavy box when they sold it at HoH....

...glad i passed, and don't even speak about reselling, hweejo knows best about northbend with those denim rifts, b-corn af1s, and even those blk/silverraider angus's back when they were "hot", along with countless other shoes....

...there was a time when northbend was worth going to every few weeks, but now....it's all about nike s.o.

I posted this in the outlet main thread, but just curious what folks in here have to say...
does the nike factory store on MLK (in Portland) get the same stuff as the woodburn outlet? I live very close to the factory store but they never seemto get anything good. I've heard of b-grade J's at woodburn so guess I should be checking there? any help is much appreciated. thanks. PM me if youever want to know what's at the factory store. I can walk up there anyday

well I wouldn't call it much but Nike factory store in Portland on MLK has pea pod VIII's for $100. all sizes except 8, 10, 10.5, 12, and 13. lots and lots of 11s.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

those mr. bballs are garbage, and yes the only thing that made them hot was the metal locker box they came in with, and concidering the fact that it was still MSRP with that heavy box when they sold it at HoH....

...glad i passed, and don't even speak about reselling, hweejo knows best about northbend with those denim rifts, b-corn af1s, and even those blk/silver raider angus's back when they were "hot", along with countless other shoes....

...there was a time when northbend was worth going to every few weeks, but now....it's all about nike s.o.

Tell us how you really feel.
wink.gif
Why the fire sale?

As far as outlet releases, Marysville has been treating me right. I was stoked to see the Lava Revolutions. Picked up those "garbage" Mr.BBall's and wore them all last weekend. I don't think I'd pay a penny more than outlet price for LBJV's, though.

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

Originally Posted by daaznfella

those mr. bballs are garbage, and yes the only thing that made them hot was the metal locker box they came in with, and concidering the fact that it was still MSRP with that heavy box when they sold it at HoH....

...glad i passed, and don't even speak about reselling, hweejo knows best about northbend with those denim rifts, b-corn af1s, and even those blk/silver raider angus's back when they were "hot", along with countless other shoes....

Tell us how you really feel.
wink.gif
Why the fire sale?

As far as outlet releases, Marysville has been treating me right. I was stoked to see the Lava Revolutions. Picked up those "garbage" Mr. BBall's and wore them all last weekend. I don't think I'd pay a penny more than outlet price for LBJV's, though.

lol dont even get me started with you and marysville hahahha, you got some great deals if i remember during that last friends and family event, (when youwore the gold all star lebron iv's, and got those sample kids jordan dunk iv's, amongst other shoes)

i just honestly feel that the shoe itself, the "mr. basketball"...is a poorly executed shoe, quality is there, but the wordings, the fonts, therandom lasering everywhere...the best part is the heel,that's it....now if they received a FSR of china lebron V's...i'd be all over it

k so treked out to the marysville outlets today, and it was a complete waste of time!!! there was absolutely nothing worth buying, i guess what makes me somade is that it takes me 2 hours to get there

atleast alderwood mall had some nice stuff to buy...

if anyone hears about any cdp b grades reachin the outlets, please pm me or lemme know

thanks

Nike MLK Outlet Portland ---

^ There were about 6-8 pairs of womens white/silver 5s lows sz ranging from 8.5-12
^ Also one pair of the low white/silver 5s sz11.5 womens
^ FSR of the 8s along with all the others
^ Also have Free 5.0 white/uni blue's, don't recall price but I believe $49.99

thumbs_up.gif
thumbs_up.gif
thumbs_up.gif
thumbs_up.gif

Back
Top Bottom